Amazing

Sass

Silver Member
Just had the most fab 30 mins..............

I just went through my (small) wardrobe ( hardly have any clothes at mo but i wont get anything new just yet) anyway what i have got i tried on and they are way to big, its an amazing feeling to feel quiet how lose they are.

I think i'm abit odd because most people rave about trying on smaller sizes but here i am enjoying trying on my old BUT to BIG clothes :8855:

I can never see the weight loss in myself really so this has just proved to me that it is coming off !!

So if your feeling down and cant see how much your losing i recommend trying on some old clothes.

Your not odd!!! I do exactly the same :D

I love putting on my huge trousers and doing to 'pull them out to see how much i've lost' pose!

Hmmmm maybe we are both odd? :8855:

Brilliant isn't it? I went through the wardrobe last week, eBayed the decent stuff and chucked out the rest. I've now got very few clothes... But I tried on all the old stuff; Mrs L and I had a few laughs as we were both doing it. Good fun :D

I did that Thursday afternoon and had a right laugh! I tried on this black wrap around dress that I wore for my before pic (in my album) and it was so big that if I had worn it out in the street, let's just say that I would have been arrested for indecent exposure!!!

There was a pair of jeans that I can now fit into one leg of!!! Crazy!!!

Ohhhhh i must be odd one out i chuck away anything that appears too big immediately! with much glee! all i have in my wardrobe is my current sizes (16) down to (12)'s from before i gave up smoking lol!

Refusing to buy clothes at the min waste of money totally!

I got rid of three black bags full! Sending them to the charity shop. Having to downscale due to moving anyway!!!

its ace isnt it. I made mistake of not getting the wear out of loads of size 18's as i assumed i couldnt fit in them (funny how you dont see yourself as slim as other people do) so ended up gutted as a lot hadnt been worn. Mostly in 14's now and scrounging clothes off my sister as i dont want to buy too many as i really want to get to a 12!!! (for the first time in about 15 years!!)

It's great isn't it!! I never had many larger clothes as I simply hated shopping and wore the same outfits until they were fit for the bin before replacing them. About half way through my journey I started enjoying shopping again and bought loads of summer clothes. Unfortunately they are getting too big now and I don't know what to do with them. Some are only a few weeks old and I love them :rolleyes: but they don't look good on me anymore so not much point in keeping them I guess.

I love CD so much - it's changed my life and I am so glad I found it!! :bananalove:

Hiya

I usually quickly get rid of clothes that now too big but then get abit frustrated when I try on my size 12's and find that they don't fit. So thanks for good tip Sass.

Back