Amazing!!!

hutchie

Had that syn free curry loaf last night!! Wow! So so yummy, great when your in a picking mood :) recommend it to anyone! Also I don't like beans but this is yummy!
Pack of curry rice
3 eggs
Big tin of curries beans/normal beans

Cook rice as per instructions. Beat eggs and mix all together. Put into a loaf tin and cook at 160-180 for 30mins!
Really filled me up and stopped me picking at unhealthy foods yesterday :)

I'm glad you liked it, but I would check with your consultant on whether it would be considered free or not. Slimming World consider anything where you use a free food in a way other than it would usually be eaten as food abuse - so for example making a loaf from rice, or a cake from cous cous. You are supposed to syn it as you would on a red day.

Sorry, hate being the bearer of this type of news.

If you are eating it as a meal with your super free then it's fine. And even to nibble is ok as it's free food. Look at your book all these are free foods. My consultant gave out this recipe and I'm sure it's also on sw web site. I make loads of things using free and super free but eat as a meal. Ie smash buns with fruit and yog make a tasty breakfast or weetabix muffin with fruit and yog. I make loads of meat loaf style meals with batchelers rice and pasta but eat as a meal. Hope this helps x

It's only the same as the chickpea dhal loaf and lots of consultants suggest that recipe, its a good idea to use beans instead of chickpea dhal if you can't get hold of them :)

See my consultant says that's food abuse as well :) I d love how they are consistent with their messaging!

If you eat as part of a meal, with superfree then I can't see a great deal of harm tbh. It's when you snack on it that it becomes a problem. A pack of rice is 400 calories, plus 3 eggs is another 300 and a tin of beans is over 300. That's 1000 calories in 1 loaf.

It is annoying how different consultants have different opinions on things like this.

I suppose its one of those things you have to bare in mind, if you choose to snack on it and then have trouble loosing then things like this should be the first thing you change.

Personally I can see why it isn't food abuse as it would still fill you up the same as if you were having it in its original form... whereas something like smash pizza, some people have it with chips, yet there is no way you'd eat however many chips plus a packet of smash made up normally... if that makes sense? But I'm no expert so I'm not going to say this is right, its just my opinion

I'm with you on the Smash pizza hun, but that's mainly because hell will freeze over before I touch it, chips or no chips.

Let's face it, you can't eat pizza & chips if you want to loose weight. You can eat pizza OR chips, just like you can have wine OR chocolate - but not both!

I'm with you 100% on that, it sounds awful and not worth risking the food abuse for to be honest. I have pizza as a treat every so often on an off plan day (we had it Christmas eve and on little ones Birthday) I find I enjoy it so much more as well because it really is a treat.

I don't often have them, but I'd rather make a pitta pizza with my healthy extra's

Thanks guys!! Am eating it with salad, it's crazy though when ya think of it being 1000 cals a loaf though!!! Am having about 1/4 loaf a day with salad though so hopefully that ok!! :)

Thanks guys!! Am eating it with salad, it's crazy though when ya think of it being 1000 cals a loaf though!!! Am having about 1/4 loaf a day with salad though so hopefully that ok!! :)

That's absolutely fine hun. Just not the whole thing in 1 day on top of normal meals :)

Sorry but you CAN have wine AND chocolate, as long as you syn them
That's the beauty of Slimming world, nothing is off limits as long as you work it into the plan

You can have wine and chocolate but why waste syns in stuff like that when h can have more cheeeesseeee lol ;?-as long as weighed measured n syned then it's ok. X my consultant says its a tweak/ food abuse too

Sorry but you CAN have wine AND chocolate, as long as you syn them
That's the beauty of Slimming world, nothing is off limits as long as you work it into the plan

Sorry, but unless you save syns (which whilst okay is not necessarily recommended) you can't have them both in a 10 syn day. 1 glass of wine - 8 syns. 1 bar of chocolate - min 4 for a mini treat bar, or.6 for a curly wurly. You can't even have a whole kit Kat chunky within your daily syns!

Sorry, but unless you save syns (which whilst okay is not necessarily recommended) you can't have them both in a 10 syn day. 1 glass of wine - 8 syns. 1 bar of chocolate - min 4 for a mini treat bar, or.6 for a curly wurly. You can't even have a whole kit Kat chunky within your daily syns!

Totally agree also its nice to use a few syns I meals for extra bits and wine chocolate everyday although u may be able to isn't a good idea health wise or diet wise .. Du u measure your wine alcohol is a easy area to over syn n not realise

You can have up to 15 but most people stick to around ten .. You cold have a 17.5g milky bar 3.5 syns and a glass of wine if u wanted but would u alway measure the wine would u have just 1 glass ??

You can have up to 15 but most people stick to around ten .. You cold have a 17.5g milky bar 3.5 syns and a glass of wine if u wanted but would u alway measure the wine would u have just 1 glass ??

I've actually got a glass with a line at 175mls on it :) the problem is sticking to one :)

No lol!! Thats why i usually save my syns for a treat at the weekend!! Works for me and always has done, although i am aware it doesnt work for everyone!! Its all trial and error i guess!! Maybe best to stick to daily syns till you get your head around the plan and are confident with it xx

I always have over 10 syns and I stick to plan 100% I don't think its fair to say you can't have a kitkat chuncky and be within your allowance, whether most people stick to 10 a day or not the plan is 5 - 15 so having 12, 13, 14 or even 15 syns is still within your daily allowance

Back