American Horror Story, anyone watching?

I love this I've seen 1&2 and I'm currently almost at the end of 3 that's the covens one isn't it?

I think it is disturbingly fantastic although I can't watch the freak show as I have a massive phobia of clowns :(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

I love this!! So excited for season 5 as I'm completely out of episodes lol. Although I heard Jessica Lange isn't going to be in it?

Don't ask why - But for some reason i started with Season 2! Now going to watch Season 1 - Didn't even realize they had more than 3 seasons! By the looks of the comments its worth continuing!

What would people say has been the best season?

I didnt watch them in order either but the good thing with this series is it doesnt seem to matter :)
I watched seasons 1 and 2 then watched season 4 and back to 3 again lol.
My favourites were 2 and 3 - Asylum and Coven :)

Afternoon Char!

Im going to start either series 1 or 3 tonight - I'm going to trust you to tell me what one to go for ha!

Got work until 4, then spinning - then it will be time for netflix in bed! So you have a while to choose ha!

Hi Liam!
Personally I was hooked on coven from episode one although they are both good for different reasons. But if I had to choose it would be coven for me ?

Thanks Char!

Coven it is tonight then! Didn't get chance last night! Got home for about 10, then was just chilling in bed!

Gives me something to watch after football training tonight tho!

Back