Could kick myself!!!

bubblybooboo

Silver Member
Hate to moan but so fed up with myself I just dont get why I cant blooming stick to anything longer than a couple of weeks I'm like a yoyo up down up down. Always an excuse as to why, this time being due to a mixture of disappointment, stress and PMT but really when it comes down to it its me just being greedy as usual!

I just want to do this grrrrrrr!!!

There Rant over, drawing a line to get past the stupid self pity and onwards I go!!!

Lol but seriously why cant i just do it? My hubby had just got new phone, now he can get my fitnesspal too so hopefully help with us both doing it together as hes put loads of weight on too.

Heres a funny story though, was sat in an indoor play area whilst my boys had a run around and I could chill for 5 mins and I was feeling naughty! Brought a chocolate sat down knowing I shouldn't be having it, went to take a bite looked up with it in my mouth and there to my horror was my lady doctor who prescribed my orlistat argh!!!! Nearly choked on it and ended up giving it to my eldest instead lol That will teach me! I dread to think what she will say next week when i go back for weigh in x I'm praying she didn't notice lol

I have to do this! Just got to stop being lazy as think that is my main problem, i get worn out so easily living a busy life and so cant be bothered sometimes to cook from scratch all the time. So im kicking my big fat butt into action! Anyone up for kicking me onwards too? :)

That's funny seeing your doctor just as you were being naughty :) she prob saved you from some side effects lol

I find it hard to resist naughty things in lead up to TOTM .. instead I find some bits that I can have in small amounts - you could do the same and include them in your daily kcals, but once your TOTM cravings have gone .. Put them away till next mth :) just make sure they are less then 5g per 100g ;)

following primal blueprint and 5:2 /4:3 fasting plan

That made me giggle :)

Seriously though only person you are hurting is yourself, it's what i am currently telling myself as I keep sabotaging myself so close to my goal...

I find my slow cooker helps, stews, spag Bol, chilli & stuff like that cos then its done when I get home hungry from work...

As for kicking up the bum the ladies will tell you I've got an amazing right foot ;)

That's funny seeing your doctor just as you were being naughty :) she prob saved you from some side effects lol

I find it hard to resist naughty things in lead up to TOTM .. instead I find some bits that I can have in small amounts - you could do the same and include them in your daily kcals, but once your TOTM cravings have gone .. Put them away till next mth :) just make sure they are less then 5g per 100g ;)

Thats a good idea :) ill sit down later once kids are in bed and work out what my bits could be at TOTM :) xx what things do you enjoy?

That made me giggle :)

Seriously though only person you are hurting is yourself, it's what i am currently telling myself as I keep sabotaging myself so close to my goal...

I find my slow cooker helps, stews, spag Bol, chilli & stuff like that cos then its done when I get home hungry from work...

As for kicking up the bum the ladies will tell you I've got an amazing right foot ;)

Lol thanks hun :) i have a slow cooker but never use it but thats a good idea that I could try :) x

WW bits are quite nice - as long as in the rules

But I think my main one is a cup of hot choc made with milk and plain coca powder with 1 to 2 tsp brown sugar/ alternative sugar type thing

I like hot chips with plenty of salt too ;) mccains are within the rules or aunt Bessie roast ones

WW bits are quite nice - as long as in the rules

But I think my main one is a cup of hot choc made with milk and plain coca powder with 1 to 2 tsp brown sugar/ alternative sugar type thing

I like hot chips with plenty of salt too ;) mccains are within the rules or aunt Bessie roast ones

Mmmm! Hot choc could be a win for me lol im still trying to get my head round the whole how many grams of fat in each meal etc... I think ive been doing it a bit weong as ive ate out a few tomes and you cant tell how much fat is in food or cooked in etc x think im going to have to sit doen and write out cant haves for a while to get me into it better :)

Thanks for your ideas :)

Back