American Idol 2011

tara40

Loves Norman Reedus
Oh my god, i love Steve Tyler. never thought of him in that way before, but oh my god. there is something about him.
Much better without Simon, Kara and Ellen.

Love the show

So much better when Simon was there.

Is anyone watching this. there were some amazing male singers on there last night. loved the last four. the rest were rubbish. girls turn tonight and then out of those 24 only 10 go through plus judges wildcard.

Hi Tara 40

Im the biggest JLo fan in the world lol so love getting my jlo fix every week, her and Stephen Tyler have made the show this year its so much better without cowel dictating to everyone!

Whos your fav mine is Scotty from the Boys hes fab!

Im in work today and everyone is eating doughnuts and chocolate from our tuck box and its killing me lol

I've been watching it and I love the new judges too. Steven Tyler is so nice.

I haven't got any favourites of the contestants yet though.

I think it's much better with the new judges too. Do you think that Steve gets a bit leery with some of the young girls?!. JLo is looking fab.

I'm missing Simon a lot - now Randy seems to be the dissenting voice- and JLo is just blah to the extreme with a complete personality bypass. Nobody really telling it how it is when the the singer is really bad - too much sugar coating it. I don't think I will be watching it this season.

Im another steven tyler lover! Everyone takes the p*ss out of me when i say it and even i cant understand why but my god there is something so sexy about that man!!!!

Was really glad that irrating one (who looks like gok wan) went last night....i really didnt like him! xx

Back