An apology and help please *UPDATE*

glad you're feeling better...BUT should you be doin LT if only 3 months since giving birth ?? your body has been through a lot......

CD require you to wait 4 months......

Debz x

Sorry Debz I'm talking crap, she was born 18th sept so that makes her nearly 4 months. You lose track with the 2nd one:eek:

Thanks for the replies. Ok, a few hours later and an update. Went upstairs to get ready and could see in the mirror a change already. I put a shirt on and could do it up (I couldn't before). So I've kicked myself up the arse and climbed back on the wagon. Thankfully I didn't pig out or binge, so here we go again. I've also worked out why I felt so crap when previously I was doing fab. That lovely monthly visitor is due anytime! Since my baby is only 3 months I'd forgotten what it was like, oh joy. Anyway, it explains the hunger, crankiness, cravings, tirdness etc. So it's now back onto the road to ketosis. If I manage to only have a 'blip' once a month, I think I can cope. Thanks everyone for the support.

Well done and I don't think you will regret your decision although totally understandable you are questioning yourself - you would not be human otherwise...I think you are doing well with managing TFR and looking after your 2 very young children..all the best and I look forward to swaping weight loss stories. I am just finishing Day 3 and I think ketosis appears to have kicked in...not at all hungry but am cold so watching telly in bed with my laptop!

Good luck lippy, we're a very similar start weight. I have been freezing and it hasn't helped that our heating has been broken since boxing day! This has been a really 'testing' time, if I can stick at it through now then I can do it. lol

:cry:Haven't posted in a couple of days as I'm really really struggling. I feel dizzy, sick, headache and finding it hard to just generally function. I don't know how I'll managed with OH goes back to work (tomorrow) we have 2 children under 2.

I just keep thinking 'Is this worth it?', why am I starving myself and making myself ill? I know I'll lose weight and I'll lose it quickly but to what detriment to my health.

I keep thinking about going back to slimming world and just doing the long haul. I don't know what to do :confused:

i must say hun it is worth it we all know how hard it is i lost just over 2 stone and then had to stop because i couldnt afford it anymore with christmas coming up and 5 children to buy for and daughters 1st birthday my children come before my weight but for a couple of months i maintainned the weight and still lost bits but gainned over xmas which i knew i would, i start again from tomorrow to use the rest of my shakes up and hopefully lose a stone and i will be happy as i should be in a 12 and that is my new goal and if i am not in a 12 check ya bloody pressure how tall are you because if you are over a certain height you might have to be on 4 shakes a day i know when my sister went from lipotrim onto cambridge the cambrige lady went mad saying cos she is 6"10 she should have been on 4 shakes and she wouldnt have felt the dizzy spells etc. try and stick to it hun but please remember your heath is more important!!!

Really glad you're sticking with it! Hope you have a better day tomorrow xx

Sorry Debz I'm talking crap, she was born 18th sept so that makes her nearly 4 months. You lose track with the 2nd one:eek:

no worries hun.....just want you to be OK, that's all :)

well done for giving it another blast....it's a great plan....the weight will fall off in no time - and sounds like you'll have your hands full when OH goes back to work !

good luck...will be keepin an eye on ya ;)

love

Debz xx

Good luck lippy, we're a very similar start weight. I have been freezing and it hasn't helped that our heating has been broken since boxing day! This has been a really 'testing' time, if I can stick at it through now then I can do it. lol

Thx hun, it is difficult and luckily I have some good voices in my head at the moment spurring me on and telling me not to eat, to drink water, etc etc....but I also have the other voices continually reminding me that I would not be on Day 3 again if I had kept it up last year, done the maintenance, posted on minimins, etc etc....c'est la vie!

I really believe people can do what they really strive for and put their mind to however we are all human and life does get in the way...just have to stay focused and determined..and listen to the wisdom on here to bring us back on track...not that I am wise or anything.

BTW re: voices....I am not really mad...teehee

well done on your early weigh in result - nice one! I am determined to wait until Saturday...but we shall see...

glad you are getting back on the wagon :)

i have to admit day 2 and its hard - my husband is cooking his dinner and the smell is killing me,,,,,argh!

well done hun, glad to see ya back!! Keep a diary hun its the best way to see where ya are going wrong!! Gud luck

Glad you decided to have another go. I too have slipped and I'm determined that I will start again tomorrow when I go back to work. This time a year is such a struggle!

I have found evenings the hardest and I say to myself if I'm hungry tomorrow I will eat sensibly but usually wake up determined. It will be a bit of a battle for the first couple of weeks, but did get easier.

Goodluck.XX

Hi,
I'm on day 3 and am feeling dizzy aswell. But my hunger pangs seem to have subsided and I'm in much better mood than I was the last 2 days.
Keep up the good work!
You're def. not alone in this and I think the support on this site is absolutely amazing.
Thanks everyone. :)

Thanks again all. I've had a bath and gonna have an early night so hopefully I'll be rested and tomorrow the heating should be fixed YAY. Now if anyone has any spare 'sleep through the night' vibes for my daughter can you send them my way?

Back