An early farewell

Kiika

Just a post to say an early fond farewell to all you lovely S&Sers who have been so kind and helpful and supportive :wave_cry:

I will be logging one more official S&S weight on Thursday (to finish off my Easter challenge), then I shall be on a calorie controlled diet (albeit with the odd S&S pack thrown in until they are all gone).

I am 2lbs away from my healthy BMI which I imagine I will be in by the end of next week and have decided to lose my last stone slowly and healthily by having 1200 cals a day. I have been introducing other foods for a little while now so not 100% S&S anymore.

You have all been a great help whilst I have been on S&S and I am so nosey I will still be popping my head in every once in a while to see how you are doing. And of course I am still using Myfitnesspal.com so I'll see some of you over there :) kiikachu on MFP

:heartpump: Love & :grouphugg:Hugs!! Kathy xxx

Best of luck with the next stage of your weightloss! And keep in touch - we want to know how you're doing going forward.

Good luck huni on your next step :) i too will be joining you on the healthy eating front in a few weeks time! well doen on your loss so far and let us know how you get on x

Aww thanks guys. I'll definitely be popping back now and then. Hopefully I'll be closer to my healthy BMI come thursday so the losses will all be aesthetic after that :D

Good luck Kathy, well done with your weight loss so far, see ya on MFP anyway :wavey:

UPDATE Final S&S weight - I DID IT!! YAHOOOOO!! I'm now a healthy BMI!! I still want to lose another half a stone-ish but I'm now officially healthy and not overweight!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY!!!!! :clap:

I've lost 12 lbs since starting S&S a month ago. Just in time for my Birthday Tomorrow!! Yaaaaaay!!!! :D

Happy birthday for tomorrow Kiika! And enjoy it at a healthy weight!

Thank you very much! :) xx

Well done Hun! An happy birthday!! Just wondering about mfp, why are ppl using it when ur on s&s I mean like does it have the packs listed or something?? Xx

stef2009 said:
Well done Hun! An happy birthday!! Just wondering about mfp, why are ppl using it when ur on s&s I mean like does it have the packs listed or something?? Xx

Yes it does-I've just started 'lurking' round these threads, and get the impression people use MFP to track their carbs in veg etc :)

stef2009 said:

Yes - it has the SnS packs in it. It helps me to keep control of the number of carbs I'm having and to make decisions about which proteins I will allow myself etc - was never one for sticking to someone else's rules!

Ohhhh brill I may have to get bk on it then! Am I able to set what my start weight was in jan to what I am now or do I hav to enter my weight now then my goal weigt, if that makes sense!? Lol.
Yep know exactly what you mean, I've learnt over the past 8 weeks that I can have things that aren't on the list and they haven't affected me :) xx

Steph, you can enter historic weights in MFP. I entered all my weekly WIs since I started last August. Well you can via the website anyway, not sure about the phone app as I don't use that much. And like Weasey I set myself a calorie and carb goal and as long as I keep within that then I have the protein and veg that I want :)

Lovely jubbly I shall be on that 2morro Thankyouuu :) x

Yes, I'm on 800 calories / 60g of carbs but don't stress if I go up to 70g on the odd occasion. I don't test for ketosis regularly but I'm pretty sure I stay in. I stepped up to 800 calories when I reached my last stone to lose but since then I've revised my goal downwards so have 20lbs to go now. I'll still probably go for 800 calories though when I restart after my Easter break. I know it'll take me a bit longer this way but I'm fine with that.

Not that BG and I both use 800 cals a day but we have both stepped it up as we get closer to goal. The SnS rules would keep you closer to 650 calories a day.

Back