An embarassed hello from singapore again :P

Grimskunk

Hi guys

I am from Singapore.

I was in the forum late last year trying to start off CD but I am embarrassed to say I didn’t start or stick to it at all and as result gain another 5kg to my already high weight.

I have never been this heavy since I was 18. I am 27 now. I should be doing what other girls my age are doing, going out, dating and having fun but instead I have become so self-conscious that even coming to work is a chore. My colleagues make fun of my growing weight every day. In Singapore, it is a bit unusual to be this heavy!

I did try going to the doctor to get diet pills in December but the pills made me unable to sleep and it really pissed me off to get no sleep so I decided to get back to CD.

Anyways my resolution it seems every year is to lose weight but this year I am more determined than ever to do it right. I will be starting from 15th January 2009. I have not lost hope as yet. I believe I can do it like last time.

Good luck on your restart....... if you can get through the first few days, it'll get so much easier

Good luck on your restart i was in the same boat mate
i have restarted 3rd time im ok for the first weeek and then i start eating and cant seem to stick to it
now im on day 10 and lost over 8ibs so im sticking to it
its hard but you got to stay focaused im getting married in march so i have to loose weight as i dont want to look fat on my wedding day i think thats what keeps me going
im now 12.13
hopefully get down below 12 by end febuary
good luck and keep me posted on how you are getting on

Hi there , wishing lots of luck ! is CD the same as it is here in the uk ?

Hey! I know exactly how u feel. Just start off 1 day at a time. If u get thru day 1 u will be ok. Be positive n good luck. I know its not easy but wen u see the weight drop off, u will be motivated to carry on x

same as uk

hi yes the singapore cd diet follows the uk version.

wishing you all the best and stick at it it does work x

ok , is it any cheaper there ?

Back