An Ole Timer Restarting CD-1st WI

Petal01

Still Climbing That Hill!
Hi everyone,

Well here i go again another restart on CD, i swore i would never go back to CD again as i was enjoying WW so much but alas the "food issue" just got too much for me. It's weird cos when im on CD i enjoy the packs and bars and enjoy the stictness of no food at all, even a little bit of food is too much for me as i proved to myself whilst on WW. So i do worry if i ever get to goal or even near it how will maintain that weight. Although i think it's a long long time before i have to worry about that but life has passed me by now for so long i have no choice but to get a grip!!

Good luck, stick to it this time! you CAN do it!

join the club restarter !!! ............. xx

well done for coming back Petal, you can do it, I too worry about how I will cope with food when I reach my goal. This is my first time on the cambridge diet but the reason i wanted to do it was because it took food out of the equation for me and so i have found it much easier knowing that i can't over eat because i can't actually eat!!! Ridiculous really isn't it, need to re-train my brain!!

Anyway, lots of luck

I'm restarting again today. Its also my 4 0 this year. Must get rid of some this weight before then.
My CDC has started doing group sessions for her clients who keep falling off the wagon. Had one meeting so far & really enjoyed it. Hoping it wil help from falling off again. I don't want to feel a total t**t if i'm the only one to fail. Its going to be good to see how others are doing. We are all having 4 shakes/soups a day which I think will help.
Off I pop to the loo AGAIN
Good luck everyone x

Good luck! xx

Good Luck petal from a fellow re-starter
Take Care
Michelle x

Hi,
Good luck lovie! You've done it before so you know what you're up against, you'll be fine.
I just wanted to ask you, did you find it difficult adjusting to 'food' again?
I've decided that once I reach my target I'm going to start slimming world or something for a while, but even doing this I'm scared that the weight will pile back on :S.
Or I'll go on a huge binge and put all the weight back on in a week!
Lo ..x

Thanks everyone :)

Good Luck to you all as well.

Lolly, i found the first couple of weeks on WW quite easy. After that i found it so easy just to add a wee bit more everyday and eventually i was way above my points. It is really difficult to adjust to eating a certain amount of food without overdoing it but im sure you will get there.

You will do it Petal. !!!
I have every faith you will. just keep focused ( ha ha says me )

If you need a buddy here I am I will give you support or just a kick up the ar#e if you deviate if you like.

Take Care

Michelle

how is it going petal ................... day 4 for me .........had a blip ( cadburys creme egg) at 2am . could n't sleep !! but back on .track............ xx

Hi Everyone

Well to cut a long story short. 3rd April restart was a disaster:sigh:

But on the upside i restarted Tuesday 8th April and am now on my 3rd day and almost 4lbs down. I still find this so difficult to stick to and am not going to count my chickens till they are hatched, so to speak.

I can't stand the soups but love everthing else and really enjoy sitting down in the evenings with a bar and a cup of bullion, it's just getting to that time in the evening that is the hard part, i know when im really determind it's very easy to stick to but once that determination slips so does my willpower:sigh:

Just now my determination is still high so i will thrive on that for now.

Hope everyone else is doing ok :)

Well today is day 4 and im definitly in the big K. Such a relief as the hunger pangs and cravings have now gone :D It's not been too much of a stryggle really as i was/am so detirmined this time. I have been at this stage before though so im still taking each day as it comes. The longes i have been on CD is 6 weeks and i lost almost 2 stone but for some apparent reason my CDC at the time thought i was losing to slowly and worse i belived her!! And ultimatly gave CD up Now when i look back yes, i mabye was a bit of a slow loser but amost 2 stone is 6 weeks is still dam good!

good luck petal

Hi Petal,
Your story is so similar to mine. I was last on CD in August 2005 and also lost 2 stone. I then had toilet probs and came off it. I then tried to restart and fell pregnant. So here's 3rd time lucky.
I'm on my 5th day now & i'm hoping I can see it through till the end now.
The best of luck with everything :)

And i have lost 6lbs! Ok not the best loss but the first few day's i was eating little bits of cold meat here and there just to help me stay forcused and it stopped me wandering to crisps and rubbish.

Also i have weighed in a day early official WI wasn't meant to be till tomorrow but i couldn't make it to CDC's so today it was!

Thats a fab loss Petal.....Well done on completing week 1 x

Last edited:
Back