An update from me!

TINKERBELLA

Silver Member
Morning everyone!!

Not sure if anyone will remember me - esp with the forum being so quiet at the minute!!
Thought I would update my progress so far!
I started at 21st 4lb - today I weigh 12st 6 - I smashed my original target of 13st 9lb dropped it to 13st and have decided now that I want to be 12st so I'm well on my way!! I'm happily cruising on step 3 and enjoying the extra food!!
The change this diet has made to my life is hard to put into words but it is amazing!!
I'm now on a journey of becoming a consultant - truly life changing!

I never thought I would sit here today wearing a size 12 dress which is a bit big!! Anyone who is struggling stick with it - the end results are worth the hard times!!

Hope everyone has a good day!!

Tinks xx

Morning everyone!! Not sure if anyone will remember me - esp with the forum being so quiet at the minute!! Thought I would update my progress so far! I started at 21st 4lb - today I weigh 12st 6 - I smashed my original target of 13st 9lb dropped it to 13st and have decided now that I want to be 12st so I'm well on my way!! I'm happily cruising on step 3 and enjoying the extra food!! The change this diet has made to my life is hard to put into words but it is amazing!! I'm now on a journey of becoming a consultant - truly life changing! I never thought I would sit here today wearing a size 12 dress which is a bit big!! Anyone who is struggling stick with it - the end results are worth the hard times!! Hope everyone has a good day!! Tinks xx

Hiya Tinks!

That's such great news! You've done amazingly well!

Xxx

Well do e that is amazing xx bet u feel really proud of urself. When did u start?

Bravo! That's a brilliant loss! Will you keep going now?

Wow Tinkerbella - thats amazing well done!!!!

I am still chipping away but feeling amazing and have loads of energy and my fitness is really improving since I started weight training

I just gave myself additional motivation by weighing myself on a machine that measures fat percentage as well and want to lose another 14b before holidays - BUT I did get a lovely pair of size 12 denim shorts today that look really good so they will look even better in August!!

Keep at it!!

Sam

Thank you everyone for your lovely comments!! Tiggs and Sam it's great to hear from you!!

Tiggs how are you?? How is the consultant thing going??

Sam - it's great to hear you are feeling so good!! Nothing compares does it? Are you still on the same diet?? Where are you off on holiday??

Melissa - I started in May last year - but have had time off for holidays, a snake bite and a few other illnesses and occasions

Vee's - yes I will keep going till the scales show me 12st exactly so 6lbs to go but I'm in no rush for that im concentrating more now on good choices and moving up the steps slowly in order to maintain.

In true Tinks style I've been shopping this afternoon - and bought a size 10 dress which fits perfectly!! Time to sort out the wardrobe I think!
️Xx

Hi Tinks

Yes I am still on the same diet plan its tracking the amount of protein fat and carbs basically with a training plan of weights and cardio and tracking my progress by body measurements and photos which is a but scary to do (take pics of self in undies or bikini!) but great to compare progress especially when you are building muscle

so many people comment on my new look and i am hoping to do a sprint triathlon later this year (well thats the plan) we are off to california and las vegas later this year having visited some places like yosemite a couple of years ago we loved it but being obese at high altitude wasnt great for hill walking so looking forward to striding up the hills !!

it would be so lovely to be at goal for when we go - i never set a date for needing to lose the weight before but its good to focus the mind and 14 weeks fits with the trainjng plan

its so nice looking for clothes that i like not ones that fit so much choice !!!

sam

I can totally

Lol I'll start again!!

I can totally relate to the whole finding clothes that are choice rather than 'that'll do'!!

How much have u lost so far Sam?
Sounds like you are off on a fantastic adventure and what a way to really realise the changes Uve made to your health by reducing your weight and being able to do more!!
You've done really well I'm so glad you found what suited you and that diet plan really seems to be your key!! Well done ️xx

To be honest everyone was so flaky I'm not really doing the consultant thing any more. There was an expectation that I would be at the clients beck and call but that they could then cancel at the last minute, not actually use the products so only buy 5 things despite being on ss, or send their kid to the door to say they weren't in. It was just more hassle than it was worth to me. I wanted to help people but it seems that most don't want to be helped!

I'm really pleased it's working so well for you Tinks and your plan is working out for you too Sam!

Xxx

Congrats Tinkerbella, very inspiring. I bet you don't know yourself these days.

Tiggs - that not good!! How is life for you?

Kiwichan - thank you it's like I'm back to me now!! I feel fab!!

Star1diet - good luck with your cd Journey!! Have u got a lot to lose??

more shopping from me today - I went to town to buy a dress for my training next week ... Ended up buying 3 and a bag!! I seriously love shopping even more these days being able to pick anything up and especially not having to hunt at the back of the rack for the bigger sizes is the best thing ever!!

Tiggs if you don't mind me asking what did you wear for your cdc training? Was it very formal? x

Got 4 stones to lose to get to target weight 9st. Need to keep my mind strong to get through this and reading all your positive stories help a lot. Thanks.

Tiggs - that not good!! How is life for you? Kiwichan - thank you it's like I'm back to me now!! I feel fab!! Star1diet - good luck with your cd Journey!! Have u got a lot to lose?? more shopping from me today - I went to town to buy a dress for my training next week ... Ended up buying 3 and a bag!! I seriously love shopping even more these days being able to pick anything up and especially not having to hunt at the back of the rack for the bigger sizes is the best thing ever!! Tiggs if you don't mind me asking what did you wear for your cdc training? Was it very formal? x

I'm good thanks Tinks. Busy with work and the house move that's still not quite happened.

For the course everyone was dressed casual. I wore a casual dress and there were plenty in jeans and t-shirts. It's definitely not formal!

Love that you're still shopping!!!

Xxx

Ate part of the porridge original flavour for breakfast. So horrible I left half of it. Will be seeing my CDC tomorrow morning to swap 5 porridge packs. Anyone recommend the tomato soup?

Back