An update from the Scazman

scazman

Hi guys

I just thought I'd update you'll on my progress. As of last Friday I was 16st 12lbs - meaning that I've now lost over 9 stone! Obviously I'm right chuffed!

I have toned down my LT regime now and I'm hoping to lose more weight in a more gradual way whilst attempting to tone up at the same time. I'm doing this through a low carb/low GI diet using the LT maintenance products. I have opted for this approach as I reckon I will be more likely to sustain the weight loss if the last few stone come of gradually. The great thing is that I always know that if I need an additional kickstart then I can always do a few more weeks on LT!

I'm also getting down the gym more frequently in an attempt to tone up. I tried gyming whilst on LT, and although I know some have managed to gym whilst on LT, I could never manage it due to a lack of energy. I cannot believe how much faster I can now run on the treadmill and how my stamina has increased.

Thanks to all my old friends on here for their support and encouragement. LT rocks!

:happy096:Well done 9stones is fantastic!!! Have fun at the gym:whacky068::character00115: good luck with getting to your goal!!! Caz xx

Well done on your 9 stone loss, I remember the first time I logged on here a couple of months ago and was reading your threads, I loved your straight talking attitude and have been inspired by how well ya have done so far. I wanna wish ya all the best for the future weight loss, god bless

Well done Scaz...:D

Keep it up 9 stones is fantastic sweetie!!! :eek:;):D

well done scazman wow 9st thats amazing great to hear that the stamina has increased all the best with the gym keep us posted
xx

WOW 9st that is an amazing achievement and you have every right to be chuffed, good luck with the gym and the last few stones you will do it xx

Thats great Scaz! Acsolutely amazing! Well done!...I think that deserves an extra exclamation mark in fact...!

Wow Scazman - what an inspiration !! Good luck for the final part of your diet. :D

hey!!!

Hi guys

I just thought I'd update you'll on my progress. As of last Friday I was 16st 12lbs - meaning that I've now lost over 9 stone! Obviously I'm right chuffed!

I have toned down my LT regime now and I'm hoping to lose more weight in a more gradual way whilst attempting to tone up at the same time. I'm doing this through a low carb/low GI diet using the LT maintenance products. I have opted for this approach as I reckon I will be more likely to sustain the weight loss if the last few stone come of gradually. The great thing is that I always know that if I need an additional kickstart then I can always do a few more weeks on LT!

I'm also getting down the gym more frequently in an attempt to tone up. I tried gyming whilst on LT, and although I know some have managed to gym whilst on LT, I could never manage it due to a lack of energy. I cannot believe how much faster I can now run on the treadmill and how my stamina has increased.

Thanks to all my old friends on here for their support and encouragement. LT rocks!

Scaz my main man!! Well done on shifting 9stones of chunk! Jeeeze... thats like a whole me, i could get a piggy back off you and u would feel like the old u! lol

Im so happy for you and I know that you will succeed in shifting the last little bit on your new healthy lifestyle.

You are a great guy, a great inspiration, and I know you will achieve great things in africa!

Take care! :)
love julzie xox

:) congratulations keep at it :D

BIG WELL DONE !!! you've done amazingly u must be soooo happy ! you're an inspiration to us all:26::bliss:

Back