and i dropped a BMI...but i need a little pick up

Kezzerbelle

Silver Member
i just realised with hitting my 2 stone mark losing 3lb i have dropped a BMI catagory i am now class II obese:rolleyes:. Still doesnt sound that good though. i cant wait to be overweight hehehe.

Also i have to be completly honest here but i cant help but feel a little disspointed that my losses arn't more. i feel like i am a bit behind everyone else who is at the same stage as me :( :cry:but i suppose i am really on week 8 as i has 3 weeks refeed for holiday.

oh i dont know maybe i will be more positive tommorrow :sigh:

Hey, honestly it is because of your break!

The losses vary and jump so much! It will pick up chick dont worry xxxx

well done on dropping a group i did too today lol first time in years im healthy lol

Remember we all loose different so cant gauge it on others

iAlso i have to be completly honest here but i cant help but feel a little disspointed that my losses arn't more. i feel like i am a bit behind everyone else who is at the same stage as me :( :cry:.......

hey - please try NOT to compare yourself with anyone else - it's really not helpful - at the end of the day, whatever you lose it's 1lb or 2lbs or 5lbs closer to YOUR goal (not anyone elses !!!)

stick with it - you know it works :)

...don't forget to keep us posted !

Debz xx

Dont be so hard on yourself, stay focus and think of the positives not the negatives, take care x

Hey! You are doing brilliantly. You had a break in the middle so that would set you back a bit. But sure you are on the TFR plan now the the world your oyster. Dropping a BMI bracket is brilliant. You are on the step before being in the overweight category, so well done and give yourself pat on the back, that is a huge step.

You will get there, it just a matter to time. Best of luck with your next week.

hey guys.....thank you all very much.

i have woken up in a much better mood and feeling more positive. Yesterday was a very bad day quite a bit going on and TOTM makes me a complete cowbag!!

I know i can and will do this. i have come so far and lost more weight than i could have imagined all ready.

LOL! God I am the QUEEN of comparing my losses (or lack of!) to everyone elses! I have the dubious honour of being the only person ever to do LT at my pharmacy who has actually gained while on it...twice!?!? So I can completely relate to the 'moods'!
Onwards & downwards Kerry- you can do it!!

awww Irish i've read your threads over the past few weeks, but well done for perservierng. have you started your re-feed yet!! i think the last one i read you were thinking about it. you've still had a fantastic weight loss though. i suppose we are all different and shouldn't compare to others. but i cant help it. but then seeing how well everyone is doing spurs me on. we will get there hun...might just take a little longer eh!

LOL! You bet! My hubby 'suprised' me with a few days away next week with the kids, so he kind-of decided for me- I re-feed from tomorrow. I'll be able to do it 100% right until Monday, then I'll have to wing it a little because we're travelling around (i.e. bar food/takeaways!) but I'll do my damnest to make good choices. When we return on Saturday, I'll WI myself and decide whether to return to TFR, or do a few weeks 2 shakes/1 meal to shift the rest of the lbs?

Back