and im back in the game!!

LISACDVIRGIN

Silver Member
hi every1!

for those of u who remember me - i've missed u all!!! and for those who don't I'll explain myself!

i started CD in april 08 and lost 2 and a half stone by June. I then went on holiday and since I got back I think I've tried to restart about 7 times but never getting by day 1! I've also put 1 stone of the weight back on. I've got such a long way to go and a lot to lose but I'm finally with it this time. Finally that thing has just clicked and i'm so ready for this. On day 2 at the mo and feeling good. I'm getting marred in exactly 5 months also aaaah!!
I've ordered my dress in a size 16 and at the mo I'm a 20 so I don't even have an option...i NEED this!

oh an my dress is getting delivered to me today so that will give me such a huge boost!!!

Hope u r all well! Look forward to getting to know u all in the next few months xx

Hi Lisa
You can so easily get to your goal before your wedding.
Go for it!!! I will be looking out for your posts with interest to see how you are getting on.
A x

Hi Lisa

Good luck with the restart, sounds like you are definitely very motivated to do this and what better incentive than your wedding. That size 16 dress is gonna need taken in girl!!!

xx

Lisa!!:girlpower:

You still on track? Just think - ****WEDDING DRESS****

You can do it

Jackie:p

Back