and I'm back...

nettie

Gold Member
Hello everyone :ashamed0005:
I am back... again!
I'd like to say I'm here to stay and I'm sooo motivated that I am going to lose 6 stone by next week but I have decided it's one day at a time and any hiccups that come my way will be dusted off and I'll start again!
I have been doing SW on and off since I was last around here but been putting 7lbs on and off, on and off, on and off etc etc for some time now and getting quite frustrated with myself so here I am again, looking desperatly for support from you lovely lot.
I have started a food diary and if people would take a look and comment I'd be very grateful.

Hope to chat to you all soon.
xx

Good Morning, i am back too. I have had a rough couple of months. I have been diagnosed with a wheat allergy hence why i was feeling so rubbish. I also got my redundancy from work so am going back to school tomorrow to study Business German. In the past few months i have tried other things but in the end i always go back to SW. So today is a new start for me. I have a wedding to go to in October so that is my main goal - I will not be the fat bridesmaid again. I will check out your food diary too. We can support each other!! I hope doing well. xxx

welcome back, this time along I am going 1 day at a time and lasting so much better than I need to lose by blah blah!!

you can do it x

Helloo.. thanks for the replies. How are your both doing? I have had a great week so far and looking forward to WI on Tuesday :)

Helloo.. thanks for the replies. How are your both doing? I have had a great week so far and looking forward to WI on Tuesday :)

Hey hun - just wanted to say say good luck now your back on track ... and lots of luck for Tuesday WI xx

look forward to hearing your results on tuesday :)

went well, until I got the eat me calling so ate 1/2 punnet of grapes (now paying for it!!!)

Good luck with your weight loss, you can do this xx

Back