And it begins

mrsgosling3

Gold Member
Hi everyone. So let me tell you a little bit about me. I'm Sam. I'm 36 and a serial dieter.

I did slimming world about 8 years ago and lost about 3 stone for a holiday. Went on the holiday stopped dieting and piled the pounds back on...had no real motivation to lose weight so dithered about for a few years before starting weight watchers in 2012. In a year I lost all my weight and in March 2013 I got to my goal weight and celebrated by eating....Lots!

I have tried since to lose weight but not really done more than maintain or put on and I'm now back at 13 st 10. Still less than the 16 stone I started at but if I don't do something soon it won't be long before I'm there.

So I have tried ww new plan and hate it so I'm coming back to the dark side to help me lose this weight.

Last time I did slimming world it was mainly green and red days. I can't afford classes for a few weeks but I'm eager to start so here I am.

Day 1 was today. Please help me if I'm going wrong but I'm learning from the magazine, cook books and the Internet.

So breakfast was fruit salad, lunch was a prawn salad sandwich on brown bread (heb?) And dinner will be spaghetti bolognese with 5% mince. Hea is skimmed milk.

I have had lots of fruit and I will be having some greek yoghurt, banana and a teaspoon of honey later (1?) And I have had a biscuit moment (5?)

Does that sound a good day? Do red and green days still exist or is it all extra easy nowadays?

Tomorrow I'm planning the following:

Weetabix for breakfast (heb)

Lunch tuna pasta salad

Dinner pork loin steak and vegetables or jacket potato and baked beans

Hi,

Welcome back to slimming world and good luck on your journey!

The main plans now on slimming world are extra easy and extra easy SP ..... i'd suggest going back to group, even if its only for a few weeks, just so you can get your head around the new plans, they're definitely alot easier than red/green days, your food so far sounds alot like extra easy days anyway.

x

Thanks. I am hoping to get to a class next Wednesday but I don't want to do nothing until then.

Today I have had the following

B - fruit salad and Greek yoghurt
L - tuna and sweetcorn pasta salad
Dinner - jacket potato and beans

I have also had lots fruit and an alpen bar and skimmed milk as my hea. I will have the other alpen bar later for my heb.

I haven't had my 3rd superfine foods as I was planning on it being like a green day used to be. I suppose it's going to be a learning curve until I get a class!

I find youtube very helpful lots of people do exta easy book guides. Donna dyble has a very informative one :) You need your speed foods but you have already said that

Thanks for the help. So today is a little out of sorts but I'm going to try not to go off the rails but it's a rare date night with my hubby and we are off to the theatre but as time will be short it's mcdonalds first

B - fruit salad and yoghurt
L - tuna pasta salad (using up yesterday's leftovers)
D - hopefully a chicken salad! If my willpower is strong enough.

I probably will end up eating some Maltesers at the theatre and try and resist the ice cream.

Also, if there is a KFC near by, the pulled chicken rice box is 4.5 syns and lovely, nicer than Mcdonalds and will fill you up more i'd say.

Back