And now the good bit......Maintaining!

Is it 35g??? I always thought 28g!! Great will increase it so. I have 2 hex b most days. I don't like potatoes and seldom have rice or pasta. I'm maintaining now since Xmas I hover between 8st 8 and 8st 10!
Thanks Kim.

Oh dear you've been diddling yourself out of 7g's....thats a lotta porridge! Sounds as tho you do mainly Red days then Debbie, I love them as well & you're doing fantastically well maintaining & must look fantastic with a BMI of 20.6!

Looks good Kim! Love your kitchen.

The soup was rather tasty as had some for lunch, but I forgot I'd put some fresh green chilis in it so was rather 'warm' & it was more like the 'cabbage diet' as it was so full of it lol! Thank you about the kitchen, but ignore the 'water 'splodge'on the chopping board lol!

Blimey just got blown round my powerwalk with Charlie with those 50 mile an hour winds lol! Im pleased with my pace as I was averaging a 14.51 minute/mile pace but I'd like to get that down a bit & hope I will when I get my new Sketchers with my Birthday vouchers.

Charlie doesn't like to miss out on Papa's crisps!

Attachments

• 1368106703590.jpg
    1368106703590.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 74
Charlie doesn't like to miss out on Papa's crisps!

Aww look at Charlie! Adorable, I just want to come and give him a big cuddle.

Charlie is so gorgeous

Deb if you find your still loosing on 2 HEB's then have a third but I'd wait to see how your getting on with two first as you don't want to start gaining because of too many HEB's

Charlie is so gorgeous

Deb if you find your still loosing on 2 HEB's then have a third but I'd wait to see how your getting on with two first as you don't want to start gaining because of too many HEB's

Thanks Donna, I am not losing so will stick to the 2. I have been at this weight now 5mths!

Charlie is a girl lol!

Debbie, I found when I got stuck at 8.11 & decided to call target & maintain, I went over to EE with an extra HexB & started losing! You never know by increasing your HexB's to 3, you may lose, but do you really want to lose anymore weight? You've maintained at a lovely healthy weight/BMI so you may be able to increase your HexB as still maintain.....give it a try!

Oops i wonder why we all thought charlie was a boy!! Bless her.

Haha oops!

Dinner & then 'lunch' @ 2am.....is that enough food now ladies?!

Attachments

• 1368122754985.jpg
    1368122754985.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 70
  • 1368122772915.jpg
    1368122772915.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 74
Dinner & then 'lunch' @ 2am.....is that enough food now ladies?!

now did i read correct that you made mince and put a sauce thru it? i have never had mince as anything other than chilli, spag bol or plain old mince. sounds interesting.....now that i have written this am thinking how lasagne has sauce etc lol just hadn't been thinking out side the box. think need to try some mince ideas lol

Charlie is a girl lol!

Debbie, I found when I got stuck at 8.11 & decided to call target & maintain, I went over to EE with an extra HexB & started losing! You never know by increasing your HexB's to 3, you may lose, but do you really want to lose anymore weight? You've maintained at a lovely healthy weight/BMI so you may be able to increase your HexB as still maintain.....give it a try!

Sorry Charlie!! We have a Labrador called Goldie!

I might try the extra hex b and see what happens, I am happy at this weight now and enjoy the sw food and exercising.

now did i read correct that you made mince and put a sauce thru it? i have never had mince as anything other than chilli, spag bol or plain old mince. sounds interesting.....now that i have written this am thinking how lasagne has sauce etc lol just hadn't been thinking out side the box. think need to try some mince ideas lol

Yes I just cook the veggies, add the mince & they stir in some soy sauce & Hoisin....scrummy!

Wont be eating a lot of food today as just up from a night shift & cant face food so just have an evening meal & maybe a snack. Will have WI tomorrow morning instead of today as prefer my morning WI's!

Friday 10th May
EE

D. Pete's Peanut Curry with wholegrain rice & petis pois

HexA: milk
HexB:

Syns: 15

Exercise: rest day

Last edited:
Hi girls,

Hex a milk
Hex b brown bread
Hex b nutrigrain x2

B: scrambled egg onion & mushroom

Coffee & brown bread

L: ham lettuce beet root salad

Snack: nutrigrain

D: chicken peppers, carrot, mushroom, onion, celery.

Very busy day!! 2 trips to swimming pool for kids swimming lessons so no time for exercise today.
My dad was on to me, he's organising my mums 60th birthday, that's on next fri!! Can't believe my mum will be 60! She'd kill me if she read this!!

WI day..........oopsie a 2.75lb gain! Not surprised or upset by it after my 4 days off plan with no exercise & surely this is what maintaining is all about, with natural fluctuations from happy living! Its knowing, that after the 'blipettes of life', we have to get straight back to the SW way.
Off to a Homecoming Ball tonight, so another off plan weekend as not sure on the food tonight & alcohol will be involved! These military Balls are notoriously a long night/early morning affair & are great fun, but not very SW friendly! I'll post my food diary later & you can see the naughties that will be consumed!

Saturday 11th May
Off Plan!

B: 2 slices Hovis Seeded & 2 poached eggs
L:
D:

HexA: milk
HexB: 1 slice Hovis Seeded
HexB: 1 slice Hovis Seeded

Syns: 1tbsp ketchup - 1

Exercise: 4.74 mile Powerwalk & Day 5 Squat & Crunches Challenge

Last edited:
Hey !!! xx