And now the good bit......Maintaining!

WI day..........oopsie a 2.75lb gain! Not surprised or upset by it after my 4 days off plan with no exercise & surely this is what maintaining is all about, with natural fluctuations from happy living! Its knowing, that after the 'blipettes of life', we have to get straight back to the SW way.
Off to a Homecoming Ball tonight, so another off plan weekend as not sure on the food tonight & alcohol will be involved! These military Balls are notoriously a long night/early morning affair & are great fun, but not very SW friendly! I'll post my food diary later & you can see the naughties that will be consumed!

Don't worry Kim you'll get back to it after your parties. Enjoy the ball, and have a great weekend.

Hey !!! xx

Hey Ronnie......welcome to my diary x

Don't worry Kim you'll get back to it after your parties. Enjoy the ball, and have a great weekend.

Thanks Debbie.Weirdly it doesnt bother me for once as this is what maintaining is about. If I have a social at the weekend I'll be off plan for it, as it will always involve food & alcohol & then during the week I'll stay on plan with no extra Hex's & try & keep my syns fairly low x

enjoying the diary so far and subscribing! x

Hey Ronnie......welcome to my diary x

Thanks Debbie.Weirdly it doesnt bother me for once as this is what maintaining is about. If I have a social at the weekend I'll be off plan for it, as it will always involve food & alcohol & then during the week I'll stay on plan with no extra Hex's & try & keep my syns fairly low x

That's what's worked for me in the past, my problem lately has been more then one day off plan so the low syn 1 HEX days aren't compensating enough :) have a fab time at the ball

Just had Ben & jerrys and chocolate & crisps with my kids watching a movie!!!!

So over syns today!! Otherwise was ok food wise and did kettlebells class earlier
Tomorrows another day!

paperclip.png
Attached Thumbnails

Some pics from Saturday night.
Off plan all weekend but back on it today. Tummy's feeling a dodgy after all the rich food, so wont eat too much today!

OK then, this week isn't going to be a particularly SW friendly one Im afraid, but after this week is over I have 4 weeks til the next social which is a whole weekend away including the BBC Good Food Show, so could be a disaster lol!

Monday 13th May
EE

B: 2 mugs of coffee
L: scrambled eggs & baby plum tomatoes
D: peanut butter chicken curry with brown rice & petis pois

HexA: milk
HexB: kellogs chewy delight

Syns: peanut butter - 5, Walkers Baked crisps - 5

Snacks: fruit

Exercise: Day 6 of the 30 Day Squat/Crunches Challenge

Last edited:
Peanut Butter Chicken Curry with brown rice & petis pois

Attachments

• 1368463673167.jpg
    1368463673167.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 51
Hex a milk

Hex b 2 Alpen lights

B: scrambled egg onion & mush

Coffee
Fruit

L: pineapple, grapes, raspberries & yogurt

Alpen light

D: chicken & turnip, carrots & peas

Coffee & Alpen light

Dark chocolate 7 syns

Exercise: spinning at 7pm
Will have something light after spinning

Donna you should really get around to making it as its gorgeous. I always double up on the ingredients & then freeze the rest so I have plenty so saves me cooking all the time

I am just back from spinning and I'm have brown bread sandwich, for an extra hex b with ham.

I think sometimes I'm almost afraid to eat a big lunch! I try to avoid hex b in case I'd want them later in the day and then I end up not having enough! Will try harder!!

Just popping in to subscribe!
Your pictures look amazing! Sounds as though you had a great time!
Not bothering much with my own diary at the moment :). Just eating sensibly and all seems good on the weight front. Still in my size 8 trousers and jeans, so what more could I want?!
x

Thanks Shellie & thanks for popping by.
The scales are just a number & we can get too fixated on them.....Im as guilty as the rest, but trying to get out of that mindset! Clothes are one the best indicators & being in a size 8 is time for a whoop whoop lol!!! We've both virtually got the same BMI, so we must be doing something right!
Im going to a Medals Parade which Prince Philip is presenting on Thursday, so as per usual am undecided what to wear & tried on some 10 black trousers I bought 7 months ago & I was told I looked like a bag lady .....nice!!! Still dont know what to wear!!

Think Im going to have a Green day today as have some sweet potatoes & potatoes in the fridge that need using up, so will roast them & have with some baked beans......comfort food! Just waiting for it stop raining so I can go out with Charlie.....getting very fed up with this weather!
Edit: changed to an EE day as didn't really fancy anything else to eat

Tueday 14th May
EE

B: 2 large mugs of coffee
L: Homemade veggie soup
D: Roasted potato & sweet potato chips, onions, carrots, baked beans & 'fried eggs'

HexA: MilkHexB: Kellogs Chewy Delight

Syns: 2tbsp Ketchup - 2, Dairy Milk Caramel - 10

Snacks: Fruit & yogurt

Exercise: Day 8: 30 day Squat & Crunches Challenge & 1.5 mile Powerwalk

Last edited:
Think Im going to have a Green day today as have some sweet potatoes & potatoes in the fridge that need using up, so will roast them & have with some baked beans......comfort food! Just waiting for it stop raining so I can go out with Charlie.....getting very fed up with this weather!

Tueday 14th May
Green

B: 2 large mugs of coffee
L: Homemade veggie soup
D: Roasted potato & sweet potato chips, onions, baby plum tomatoes & baked beans

HexA: Milk
HexA:
HexB:
HexB:

Syns:

Snacks: fruit & yogurt

Exercise: Day 8 of the 30 day Squat & Crunches Challenge

Coffee for breakfast tutt tutt ;-) !!! Where's the food !!!

Back