And so it begins

Leemo79

Hello :)
Just wanted to start a journey thread for my own peace of mind where i can come and blog whats going on whilst im on the CD.

2 years ago i gave up smoking, *Pats self on back* and although i knew i was probably going to put on the weight, i didnt think it would be so extreme.
Before hand (and after 3 children) i had managed to get from 15st (213ib) down to 10st 4ib(144ib).
When i gave up smoking i was at 12st 5ib (173ib).
4 weeks ago i was 14st 10ib, but due to gastric reflux i managed to lose a bit of weight.

I think i have probably tried every diet and diet fad going, maybe losing 3ib here and there, but never having the will power to stick to it, i think maybe because i had been doing it on my own, with no support network and no inspiration.
This time however i have found this great forum, with inspiration at every turn, and i also have a great CDC who i know i can ring if ever i feel i am going to slip up.

Sooooo

Today is day one of week 1

I am on the SS+.

weight =13.3

BMI = 36.1

waist = 43"

Hips = 41"

bust= 50"

Arm = 13&half "

Thigh = 23"

Hello and welcome to the CD forum. The people on here are very inspirational and supportive.
When do you start on Cambridge? Good luck with your first week. Day 1-3 are probably the hardest days, but just stick to it, keep yourself busy and you'll see the pounds fall off you.

Look forward to following your journey.
Take care. :)

:d'oh: sorry, just re-read your post and saw that it's your first day today! :eek:

Hello and welcome to the CD forum. The people on here are very inspirational and supportive.
When do you start on Cambridge? Good luck with your first week. Day 1-3 are probably the hardest days, but just stick to it, keep yourself busy and you'll see the pounds fall off you.

Look forward to following your journey.
Take care. :)

Hello and thank you :)
Yep today is day 1 and im feeling ok so far haha.. a little shakey right now though, but not hungry.
Am waiting for the dreaded hunger pains to start, i know they are due.
hehe.

Just wanted to say Welcome and Good luck!
Well done for losing 5 stone originally. I hope it makes you feel optimistic as it clearly shows you can do it!!
Look forward to reading your diary
Hope you are having a nice weekend xx

Just wanted to say Welcome and Good luck!
Well done for losing 5 stone originally. I hope it makes you feel optimistic as it clearly shows you can do it!!
Look forward to reading your diary
Hope you are having a nice weekend xx

Thank you Miss-R. :)
I had done really well all day yesterday, but by 8oclock last night i was ravenous and my stomach was in tatters.
I have a peptic ulcer and one of the things that starts it off is when i havent eaten enough.
Im going to start againtoday after last nights slip up :(

Hope you are feeling really well, have a great sunday.

xx

Back