And so the journey begins......again!

hi guys i am on day five of my restart. thank christ day 4 has gone i think i died and went to hell yesterday. peeing for england today! how are you two doing? there was mention of a pending wi........... and fish and chips............ and then no more!!!!! what happened!!!!

Hi Shell - i doing great, into 6th week now.

4th day was hell and found prob the first 3 weeks a struggle if i am honest. No no fish and chips, i being a really good girl, how are you doing?

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

not great Karen - feeling pretty crap to be honest - have just moaned to myself on my diary!! :wave_cry:

cant face CD, feel really sick and havent eaten anything for 2 days now - no idea whats up with me but i'm just feeling bleugh! Gonna phone my cdc for a chat.

Sorry for moaning. How you doing hun?

I good Deb, and you will be soon.

How are you feeling - is it the negative thought thing? Are you trying to talk yourself out of it?

What did your CDC advise.

Deb worring about you now. ARe you still unwell? May it be because you have eaten? If so dont worry hun just let us all know you're ok :confused:

Am back - still feel a bit bleugh and not fully over the flu to be honest but am back at work today and taking it easy.

Didnt go off CD while I was ill, however, I didnt drink nearly enough water (zero water is never enough!!) and averaged about 1 shake every other day - would have expected to have lost stones, but no, am still the same as before I went all wonky 2 weeks ago.

Didnt weigh in this week as I didnt have time before I came to work but I spoke to my cdc last night (kept in touch with her when i could while I was ill) and she was really supportive, told me to get the water going again and start taking my shakes again and not to worry if i've stalled for a couple of weeks, it'll get moving again when I'm back on track.

So, here I am, back on track.

Have missed catching up with you all.

How are you Karen? And Pinky?

Deb - where are you, how you doing?

Hi Karen, am here, in spirit anyway!

Back at the doc yesterday as still not well - didnt feel 100% really after I had the flu and the last few days I've just felt steadily worse. Turns out I have tonsillitis and bronchitis and my gp has said that he doesnt want me doing cd until my immune system is back in working order. My cdc is on holiday for 2 weeks so I cant ask her advice so am plodding along with cd just now but only had 1 shake yesterday as just have no interest in anything - cd or normal food.

Trying to keep drinking water which isnt too hard cos am coughing so much that the water is soothing - my throat is agony with the tosillitis and the coughing isnt helping that either - might go to the vet instead of the doc - at least vet's put sick animals to sleep - lol!!!

How are things with you hun? And how's you brother in law and sister doing? Been thinking about them both, its brought back a lot of memories from my teenage years when we were coming to terms with it and how it was going to affect the family and its so hard, such a horrid cruel condition.

Take care of you. dxx

Deb, where are you
How you doing?

Back