And so the journey to a 9 stone lighter me start

oh oh me were a bad kitty!! :busted::sign0007: I had about 10 000 000 000 000 syns today. After shopping for the weeks groceries had a custard pastery and a hot coco with mini marshmallows . very bad but ohhh it was heaven chilling out and listening to LilMan telling me the same story yet again and while drinking my coco. Said that apart from that I were a very good girl and had all my meals and they were all Free and super Free foods.

I have discovered the ultimate treat today!!! The new limited edition Muller lights.... I personally love the mint and choclate one the most and then a close second the turkish delight. And the best part of all its ZERO syns

Hey there again so i guess for the last few weeks (or months rather) i did not wright in my diary.. I am glad to report I am now only half a pound away from my first stone... it was a long road with many many ups and downs but I know I am ready now for the next stone. I was also this weeks slimmer of the week in our group when i went for weigh in yesterday - I feel so proud of that star on my book and my yellow cert (bit like kiddy that got golden star for her homework). started a "brag board" where I hang all my certs on too. Hub say he is so proud of me and want to put my "brag bord" up were every one can see it.

Back