Extra Easy And Syns

Bimbie Finn

Morning all, Sorry if this has been posted before but ive been doing red and green days and having 70 syns per week for the past 10 years losing weight like mad and piling it on like mad to :mad:.
I want to reach a happy medium, not be thinking about my weight and diet all the time and extra easy seems the way to do it but how you do work your syns out to you just stick to 15syns a day or have 105 shared thoughout the week.
Thanks in advanced :thankyou:

SW official 'rules' state that you should have 5-15 syns a day.

Having said that, many people just have them weekly- so it depends on whether you want to do 100% SW or tweak it to suit your lifestyle

xxx

If you have been having 70 syns a week I would probably stick to that. You can have 5-15/day - so 35-105/week. There is always a lot of debate if you should use them or lose them each day or save them up and use them all over the weekend/in one day. It is all personal preference and what works for you - personally I save them up and drink 105 syns of red wine on a Friday/Saturday night - either that or I do not use them at all! So far for me it seems I lose more when I drink the wine :D

Back