Extra Easy And Syns

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Bimbie Finn, 18 February 2010 Social URL.

1. Bimbie Finn

Bimbie Finn Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Morning all, Sorry if this has been posted before but ive been doing red and green days and having 70 syns per week for the past 10 years losing weight like mad and piling it on like mad to :mad:.
    I want to reach a happy medium, not be thinking about my weight and diet all the time and extra easy seems the way to do it but how you do work your syns out to you just stick to 15syns a day or have 105 shared thoughout the week.
    Thanks in advanced :thankyou:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. cocktailprincess

cocktailprincess Still rockin' it

Start Weight:
    18st13lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st13lb
    Lost(%):
    8st1lb(42.64%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World - On-line member
    SW official 'rules' state that you should have 5-15 syns a day.

Having said that, many people just have them weekly- so it depends on whether you want to do 100% SW or tweak it to suit your lifestyle

xxx

4. H*Bomb

H*Bomb Full Member

Start Weight:
    23st12.5lb
    Current Weight:
    21st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    18st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2.5lb(9.12%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    If you have been having 70 syns a week I would probably stick to that. You can have 5-15/day - so 35-105/week. There is always a lot of debate if you should use them or lose them each day or save them up and use them all over the weekend/in one day. It is all personal preference and what works for you - personally I save them up and drink 105 syns of red wine on a Friday/Saturday night - either that or I do not use them at all! So far for me it seems I lose more when I drink the wine :D

pesty likes this.
  5. Bimbie Finn

Bimbie Finn Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks for the quick replies i think im going to stick to 70 syns per week and see how i get on with that :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.