And the truth will set you free...

BrittW

Timelord
Ok, honesty time.

Some of you may have read my post yesterday about starting again, thinking i had only put on about a stone...

Well I went back to group last night as promised,

It turns out since i left the group (after only going once in March...)

I've gone from 12 stone 10 to 14 stone 5.

Ouch.

That's 1 stone 8lbs...

But it's ok - I needed to know where i was at.
I could have carried on with my head in the sand only thinking i'd put on a few pounds...
But I know now and it's spurred me on immensely!

You've just got to look at where you're going, not where you've been.
I've done it before, i know i can do it again!!

I'm in SUCH a good mood, even though i had disappointing news last night.
This will be MY time. I'm going to get to my target weight, and i'm going to have a great time doing it.

And with the great support of all the wonderful people here, my amazing boyfriend, my great friends, the network around me or support will be fantastic.

Here's to happiness.
A slimmer, healthier and happier me awaits!!!
Bring on the adventure!!!! xoxoxoxo

Congratulations for going back to the class, as what an amazing attitude you've got - great stuff :)

Well done for getting back to class, I went for the first time Thursday and when I realised id gone from 12 7 to 14 5 in one year I cried like a baby lol Loving SW though so hopefully this is for keeps, Good luck :)

as above.. well done for geting back to class and your positive attitude :) and for facing the truth head on :) good luck on your journey :)

Good for you going back, and you really sound like you have totally the right attitude to it, you're right, theres no point looing back at what was, you can only look to where you will be in the future.
A lot of what keeps people sticking to any diet is just having the right attitude and the right outlook on things.
I tend to look at the negatives sometimes and no matter how much I love SW, having the wrong attitude can send me right off track.
You WILL do it, and we'll all be here along the way with any help you need.
Good luck! x

Well done you! And WOW what a great attitude.... you're so right the past has gone but the future hasn't yet been written and yours is looking good!!

I'm so glad you have come to terms with it and are feeling happier... can you sprinkle me with some of that dust please?!?! Piglet xx

Good luck honey - im sure it was a shock, but least you know its all lower numbers from here on!!!

are you going to do EE or Orig/Green? or a mix? xxx

I'll be doing EE for the first time.
It wasn't around in my day so i used to just be on Green...

We shall see :) xo

Back