• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

And this weeks weight loss is... (drum roll...)

Nade

Dont give up - you have done amazingly well! What has your CDC said? Offered any reason why it might have slowed down? Are you having the bars alot? I only ask as I was told these can slow down weight loss as some of them are higher in carbs than others and can kick you out of ketosis???

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Nade,

Drum Roll ))))))))))))))))50lb off!!!:happy096:

Well done!

I am sure you are feeling a difference in your clothes.:confused:

Love Mini xxx

Hi Nade,

I didn't have as much as you to lose when I was on LL last year but towards the end of the 3 month SS phase, my weight loss slowed down until week 10, when out of the blue I lost 11 lbs in one week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Even the LL counsellor was gobsmacked!

So hang in there girl - it will shift - it's just a bit stubborn.

If only it was as hard to put it on - aint life a b****?!!!!

it the end u will get their it will happen

SO MUCH TO LOSE!

Must do it this time
its still a pound in the right direction hun,you are doing fantastically so dont get disheartened,keep up the great work,
elaine x

abz

Gold Member
look out for the one little pound post somewhere. it's great. a lb is a lb is a lb. it's a good thing that it's gone. and as said previously, you'll probably get a whoosh all of a sudden :D

abz xx

A pound is a bag of sugar you know so thats great!!!
be proud and stand tall x

Hi Nade:)

A lb off is better than on.

And wow 50lb down:)

You have done fabulously well and must be so pleased with your achievement.

Sara:)

LENNY4974

Silver Member
I lost 1lb this week and 1lb last week too:(

You have done brilliantly and should feel so proud of yourself.

Our bodies are strange things and never react how we think they should - maybe it has slowed because you are nearing BMI 25 so its hanging onto the lbs??

I have now moved up the steps to see if I can kick start my losses again because of this.

Maybe you should think about SS+?

Don't be disheartened - it will come off (the problem on CD is that it comes off so quickly to start with that we get impatient:))

You have done amazingly well - Well Done.

Nade

Thanks for all your kind comments, they have really helped and I promise, no giving up! I just have a weekend away atthe end of August and I want to get down to tartget by then, but mostly, I want to get down to target and be eating again, by the time I go on Holiday at the end of September.

It is weird, I am quite a slow loser, since week two I have lost between 2.5 and 3.5 lb per week, very more never less and now, all of a sudden, things have gone to a crawl.

I wont give up, I promise you all! But this holiday is really important to me and been my focus for this diet. I just hope I can do it in time.

Thanks again, you are all so kind!