And todays menu............

KD

Gone fishing
Breakfast: boiled egg with toast and butter, followed by another slice of toast with butter and marmalde

Lunch: My speedy spag leftover from yesterdays dinner (just some spaghetti with courgettes, bacon, passata and pesto. I luuurve pesto.

Followed by an apple a few figs.

Dinner: 1/3 Ristorante pizza with a salad.

Fancied hot sponge and custard, but couldn't be bothered to cook, so instead, found one stale Kipling lemon slice. Zapped it in the microwave and served it with greek yoghurt.

It was..................................................

[strike]Yum[/strike]..weird :D

Meals a little high on the fat today. Ummm, interesting
th_think.gif

Did mean to go shopping with DS2 to get him a suit for his prom. He wants black suit, black shirt and red tie. I think I'll have trouble matching the blacks.

Still, the suit will get used again when he enters 6th form.

Anyway...never got to go shopping as he went out and I couldn't be bothered once he returned. Will have to go another day. Joy:rolleyes:

Otherwise, pretty lazy day with some teaching and cooking and loads of sitting on my bum:cool: A welcome change to routine.

Will have to go for a walk tonight tonight though :eek:

You dont even want to know my food today, we had a spanish wine tasting day, only we had no customers that wanted spanish wine:D

Well, we couldnt let it go to waste now could we:p

or the pringles:eek:

or the kettle chips:eek:

I need a run tonight!!:eek:

Would if I wasnt bladdered from all the wine:D

Ooo I love pesto too, yum!

I'm not sure who ate the two pieces of carrot cake but I am absolutely sure it couldn't have been me :eek::D:D

Ooo I love pesto too, yum!

I'm not sure who ate the two pieces of carrot cake but I am absolutely sure it couldn't have been me :eek::D:D

... I'm having visions of profiterols again now ;)

You dont even want to know my food today, we had a spanish wine tasting day, only we had no customers that wanted spanish wine:D

Just another boring day at work for you again V :D

or the pringles:eek:

or the kettle chips:eek:
Oh come on. People always like pringles.:eek: You been nicking the customers pringles V?
th_punish-full.gif

OMG, I looovee carrot cake! It's my fav...well...besides profiteroles ;)

Supper: 5 mini cornettos :eek: I had a strange burning taste in my mouth. How else could I cool it:confused:

Just another boring day at work for you again V :D

Thats it!! Nah, never a dull day with me in charge:D

Oh come on. People always like pringles.:eek: You been nicking the customers pringles V?
th_punish-full.gif

Beggar, youve sussed me, I hid them from the customers, gave them the cheesy nachos instead:D

OMG, I looovee carrot cake! It's my fav...well...besides profiteroles ;)

Drool!!

Supper: 5 mini cornettos :eek: I had a strange burning taste in my mouth. How else could I cool it:confused:

Odd that, I mean, a burning sensation, I mean, could it be that cup of tea you had a minute before that caused it:confused: Maybe;):D

Good job you had those cornettos there, could have been a a whole lot worse.

Ive stopped eating now, I did well, didnt panic that I hadnt had lunch at lunch time, get me:D

Back to the plan tomorrow!

Vx

Back