Android App?

festivalfairy

Finally a size 12!
I know theres a calculator app for android but anyone know if they plan to bring out on with a tracker???

Hello there

I use the android app, and it has a points tracker, weight tracker, food diary (basic and online), and calculator. It's called WWPoints. I love it - it updates weekly if you let it.

Good luck!

I think it does its £1.80 though, I wanted something that would connect to my tracker on WW Online x

Does it work for pro points please?

Thank you!

Yup - you can choose your plan. Also has allowance calculator and i've just learnt you can track your activity points too.

I think it does its £1.80 though, I wanted something that would connect to my tracker on WW Online x

Ahhhhhhh, no idea then, sorry! My app was free. Not joined the official ww, just working with the app, and it's going pretty well.

I use the WW Points Diary app. It works on pp & has a food database, food diary, calculator & weight tracker all in one. Before I was trying to keep track with a notebook etc. I've only started using it last Monday & I've lost 4lb....sounds like its the same one as Amazon 285.....I'm not attending ww either...just using the app..so far so good

Last edited:
Be careful with the Android app, its not a proper WW one. Sometimes if something is 1 PP and you have 2 of them it comes out at 3 instead of 2 because of rounding up. This app doesnt recognise this so counts it as 2. Just wanted you to be aware.

Be careful with the Android app, its not a proper WW one. Sometimes if something is 1 PP and you have 2 of them it comes out at 3 instead of 2 because of rounding up. This app doesnt recognise this so counts it as 2. Just wanted you to be aware.

I quite like that attribute, lol

Thankfully my brain engages and i change the value or use NI anyway.

vijch50 said:
I use the WW points and I love it - use it supermarket all the time.

I love the fact that I have my weight tracker, calculator, food diary & food pp search, all on my phone wherever I go. It keeps me on track :)

Back