Android App

Davey1984

Hi All,

I was wondering if any of you knew a good Weight Watchers App for the Android Market. I am absolutely gutted there is not an app like there is for the Iphones.

Please can anyone help as I really struggle with paper tracking and can not always get to a computer but I am always on my phone.

All help would be appreciated :D

It's not weight watchers but the app for my fitness pal is good for tracking as it works like the ww tracker, it just doesn't point your foods. It Calorie counts instead.

I know a lot of people who do ww and they use this to track in the day time. It's also a free app and a free website

It's not weight watchers but the app for my fitness pal is good for tracking as it works like the ww tracker, it just doesn't point your foods. It Calorie counts instead.

I know a lot of people who do ww and they use this to track in the day time. It's also a free app and a free website

Oh thank you hun, I iwll have a look at this and see how I get on, does it show protein, carbs, fat and fibre of products?

I can't remember to be honest, it shows some of them but you can change the settings (you can on the website, I asume u can on the app too) I remember it showed me my salt intake one day, shocking it was :-/ oops!!

I use WWDiary. Highly recommend it, its brill AND free :D xx

I spotted one today when I searched Weight watchers on my phone and it was called Weight watchers points plus. For £1 it had lots on it and covered USA, UK and Aus calculators. I was considering getting it as it looked so good doing graphs of weight loss and scanning bar codes. HTH x

Pretty sure points plus is the plan in the US? Slightly different to Propoints but same idea.
WWDiary is worth a look simply cuz its free lol ;) I use a calculator called Weight Watcher ProPoints Calculator (also free) for quick calculations :)

I spotted one today when I searched Weight watchers on my phone and it was called Weight watchers points plus. For £1 it had lots on it and covered USA, UK and Aus calculators. I was considering getting it as it looked so good doing graphs of weight loss and scanning bar codes. HTH x

I use this - Fits in perfectly with the UK plan and bar code scanning is good but not flawless - I'd say it picks up about 50% of food - But if it doesn't pick it up, you can add it and it'll pick it up next time. Can also store favourite foods to get to them easily.

Ive got one called WWpoints I find it is great for finding the points for things and also working them out from the nutritional info.Im not sure how good the tracker is I havent tried. Its a green square with a star and a big w in the middle.

Back