Andy's new diary!

andyb1984

Hi everyone, I have decided that I am going to start weight watchers, I was previously on Exante and did really well in terms of losses, I lost 28lbs over the first month, however since deciding to stop, I have put 7lbs back on, this was inevitable as I started eating real food again, and to be honest could have been a lot worse because I have not exactly eaten healthily!

Just wanted to pop in and say hello for now, I am just heading out to Sainsbury's to get things for dinner, I think I quite fancy a stirfry and am also in the mood for some quorn! Not counting points today, planning on starting counting tomorrow as most of the day is away already!

Best of luck with it I find I have to write every thing down as its so easy to forget what u eaten if u haven't been keeping track. I just joined two weeks ago to classes up one week week I pointed n wrote every thing and up the second week. Weigh in Tuesday I'm feeling great now been watching everything so hoping to be down. So hard to be good all time

Back