Angry at myself

Cheekypasterfield

Rather comfy here
I'm really peed off with myself. I had been doing so well all day, following the plan to the letter but......

this little bubba on my tummy has left me feeling so tired that I couldn't face cooking dinner. I ended up having a KFC and cos I felt like I failed I've ended up having 10 M&S Crispy Caramel Mini bites.

I've easily had 50+ syns!

I'm trying hard to not feel too guilty, to give myself a break, I've only gained 7.5lbs and I'm 32wks pregnant but I hate it when I lose control

Also tomorrow I'm out doing family visits so I know that its not gonna be a good day as I have no control over what meals are being dished up.

For me this means drawing the line won't start till Monday.

Sorry for being so negative. Rant over lol

*hugs*
Hun I know exactly where you are at - same as you I couldn't face doing dinner so went and got a chip shop chicken burger with coleslaw and chips.
But look at the achievement you've made - you're growing a little person in there and you've only gained 7.5lb's - you will lose that once baby arrives and will be back at your pre pregnancy weight or even lower.
If baby is 7lb's and fluid is 2-3lb's you've lost at least 1-2 lb's during this pregnancy and that is an amazing achievement.
I know that you are out tomorrow and will have no control over what you are eating - you could always flexisyn and set a mega high syn level for tomorrow or take it as a day off plan and enjoy it as a treat - but you know that on Monday you will be back in control again.
*hugs*
as for being negative - I don't think you are - you are pregnant, have hormones and are trying to stick to SW while dealing with cravings and tiredness - I think you are an inspriation personally hun :)

Hope the next 8 weeks fly by for you and bubba doesn't keep you waiting too long.

Oh please dont feel peed off with yourself, ((((you're doing so well)))) and you're only human and not to mention its hard work being pregnant! We all have slip ups at the best of times and its not the slip ups that matter its the getting back on track. Enjoy your day tomorrow and relax, a couple of days will not undo your hard work ;)

Take care !

*hugs*

But look at the achievement you've made - you're growing a little person in there and you've only gained 7.5lb's - you will lose that once baby arrives and will be back at your pre pregnancy weight or even lower.
If baby is 7lb's and fluid is 2-3lb's you've lost at least 1-2 lb's during this pregnancy and that is an amazing achievement.

as for being negative - I don't think you are - you are pregnant, have hormones and are trying to stick to SW while dealing with cravings and tiredness - I think you are an inspriation personally hun :)

Hope the next 8 weeks fly by for you and bubba doesn't keep you waiting too long.

Just want to agree with everything Rosie has said and also to add that your placenta also weighs around 1.5 lb so you're doing much better than you believe.

Have your weekend off and treat yourself and bubba then get back on plan monday and try to limit your syns to the bare minimum for the rest of the week.

Thank you so much ladies. I really appreciate all your support and just what I needed to hear ((hugs all))

I guess I haven really recognized what I have achieved, last time around I had gained 3st by now with my first.

Onwards and upwards for this pregnant lady lol

Thank you so much xxxx

Just for the record, I think you have done amazingly well. 7.5lbs for 32 weeks pregnant is phenomenal. I tried to stick with Sw when I fell pregnant. Made it to about 15 weeks then couldn't eat veg or eggs without feeling sick! Gave up and put about 3 stone on! You should be very proud of yourself. X

Hope you are feeling more positive today hun and that you manage to enjoy your day without feeling down about being off plan.

You should be very proud if yourself!! ESP in the little that youve gained. I was in the same boat as one of the other ladies in this thread - couldn't keep it up whilst being pregnant and gained a lot of weight! Dont be so hard on yourself - you are doing amazing xx

rosiepeace said:
Hope you are feeling more positive today hun and that you manage to enjoy your day without feeling down about being off plan.

Hi Rosie, I'm feeling better. Like you say just got to give myself a break at times.

I've shocked myself too today lol As said I'm out today and really haven't got much to wear. Anyway cutting a long story short lol I found a size 14 floaty strapless top that I bought after having my first. I thought I wonder if it would fit and blow me down it does!!!!!

I can't believe I'm wearing a top that I needed after my first and this time I'm wearing it during my pregnancy lol

Thank you all for your support x x

Hi :)

I'm glad you are feeling better. You really are doing so well and should be very proud of yourself! Stick with it!

Back