Annoyed!!!

sarahwillbslim

Im started to get really annoyed now why cant I get back on this diet.

My reasons for losing weight are still the same, I still feel the same but I just cant seem to get focused !!!

Arrrrgh!!!

Write down your list of reasons you want to lose weight, your mini goals and what you are looking forward to.
Also put a photo of you that you dont like somewhere you can see it to motivate you to carry on.
I find coming on here and reading everyone's losses is a great motivation for me :)

Good luck and keep strong and think that this is only going to be short time you are on TFR and then you can start to enjoy your new healthy lifestyle :)

Lx

Come on Sarah! You were doing great a few weeks ago! Try to get focused again and just remind yourself why you're doing this. Come on you've done it before - set yourself a day and get back to it, you don't have that much to lose so it won't take long - just think by the end of the summer you could have cracked this - just imagine how great you'll feel when you reach your goal!!! Xx

Im looking in the mirror and seeing a very unhealthy, unfit, fat, spotty, scruffy woman. Im hating what i see but instead of doing something about it im just feeling sorry for myself.

:mad:

Time to refocus! Tomorrow's another day - come on you can do it.... Xx

Aww Baby im as sick as a chip!
Ive reverted all me tickers n everything back to what they were cos ive put all the weight back on.
Im going to attempt to start again tomorrow
See how it goes

You can do it!!!

Good luck for tomorrow Sarah - one day at a time..... :) Let me know how it goes xx

Hi peeps
ive have made a list I have checked it twice and im not going to be naughty. I made myself a diary of things I have to do and prepared for every possible situation.

My OH has been prewarned thats I will have more PMT due to constant TOTM. My milkshakes are mainly choccy so that will help with my TOTM cravings.

There are ten weeks until my OH birthday I wonder how much I can lose before then

Best of luck Sarah. I only have chocolate milkshakes, they're the only ones I like. I also find sparkling water good for helping you feel full up. Realistically if you stick to LT 100% for 10 weeks I would expect you to lose at least 2½ stones, even losing 3 stone and a bit more is not impossible in 10 weeks. Imagine how good that will feel when you're celebrating his birthday.

Totally get where you are coming from with this post. I have bus been trying for nearly 3 weeks to get back into it but keep breaking it.

Hey all , reading all your posts thinking what to do, thought I'd do well on WW but fell of the waggon so laying here thinking I've got a weeks supply of Lipotrim wether to give it another bash !!

Nutty

Welcome back!!

You should give it another go.... I've stuck with it and lost 2 stone in my first 5 weeks, will hopefully have lost almost 3 by the time I refeed in a week or so. If I can do it then so can you!! Get your shakes and water out and get back to it tomorrow morning. Good luck, keep me updated xx

Back