Another bad day!

Bumpy0

Munched my way through a load of snack a jacks and some of the kids chocolate today. I think it is because i tired and just need sugar sugar sugar!!

Not going to do much for my WI on Wednesday night though is it?

I just seemed to have lost the plot completely and keep having these lapses. How do i start again?

I regularly lose the plot too :eek: I don't know why I do it, I have such enthusiasm one day and the next I'm knowingly munching through all sorts of things I shouldn't! The key for me is going to class and staying for the talk even if I've put on, I'd be too embarrassed to put on weight 2 weeks in a row. I also have to make sure I plan every day, the night before at the very least. If I don't plan I mess up. Good luck, you can do it :D

Kelly x

make sure you stay to group and have a chat with your consultant. I put on 3 weeks running because I couldn't get my head in the right place but now it is. Yesterday I had a huge sugar craving and binged on mullerlights where before I would have eaten sugar straight from the jar. I think you need to have alternatives to hand if you have a craving. Don't think of it as a failure! Just think oh well I enjoyed it but now I'm going to start afresh. Maybe cut syns down, drink more water and do an extra bit of exercise each day before weigh in to limit the damage. Don't give up.

We all get those days when we have the munchies but you will be ok. Just be good from now on x

Hey hey hey bumpy0 SORT IT OUT GIRLFRIEND!!

Whats going on hunny bunny.....your usually sooooooo focused. Lisx is right perhaps a chat with your SWC will do the world of good and staying to class is always an added bonus if you have a good SWC.

I find if i read a few SW mags and get some inspiration thats all i need.

If it any consilation im back on plan but not sticking to syns. Im getting there but im full of cold and just feel like poo atm(health wise not diet)

So have a :whoopass: and :whip: from me cause i know you loves it!

You can do it hun, look how well you have done so far? why throw all that hard work away....it wont be good for you emotionally and physically

Ruthy xxxxx

How are you today Bumpy0

HAVE SOME SLIMING VIBES :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes:

Hope you are having a better day.

Ruthy xxx

BUMPY HUN HERE ARE SOME VIBES :vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes:YOU CAN DO IT, YOU ARE NOMALLY SO FOCUSSED!! MAYBE YOU JUST NEEDED A BLOW OUT TO CLEAR YOUR SYSTEM, NOW YOU HAVE HAD THAT I CAN :whoopass::whoopass:AND TELL YOU TO GET BACK ON THIS NOW! DIG OUT YOUR MAGS AND COME ON HERE WHEN YOU ARE FEELING THE URGE FOR SOME NAUGHTY THINGS. XX

Back