Another cambridge n00b

catkins

Hello everyone I have already started posting on this board but I thought I should do a formal introduction in the right section!

I'm hopefully starting cambridge ASAP and am seeing my counsellor tonight. I've tried a few different sorts of diets before but never really got anywhere, perhaps cos my heart wasn't in it. Well this time my heart is definitely in it! I'm almost 25 and I really want to sort this out before it's too late. I just want to live a long healthy life and be able to run around after my kids etc when I have them... And to fit into some nice high street "slim people" clothes would be nice too!!!!

Good luck everyone

Good luck Catkins - we all know how you feel and I'm sure you'll get lots of support here. I have!

Hi Catkins and welcome to minimins. Good luck!

The sooner the better to be honest! Why put something off when it can only get harder to deal with in the long run? Well done for taking that step, it will be difficult and after about a week you'll be asking yourself 'Is it really worth it?!' ... YES! Make mini-goals for yourself - I find those really help!

:D

hello and welcome, you have similar starting stats to me! I love this diet and had a week of and was very excited to be starting back!

Is there some kind of diary section that I can do where I can write mini goals and things like that? good idea! It's just I know if I do it on a scrap of paper I'll just lose it!

I think after 50 posts on the forum your signature space is big enough to put the mini-goals there! That way you feel more proud for showing them off too. :D
And there is a 'Blog' section around here where you can put them in for now. :)

Back