Another dress size question...

Depends on your body shape etc.

I started as a size 16/18 at 14st 7 and 5ft6
I am now a size 10/12 at 9st7

Someone else on the forum may be built differently to me, and despite being the same height and weight, be in larger or smaller clothing sizes. Some people 'guesstimate' at a dress size per stone - but it really does depend on WHERE that stone comes from!

i heard 10 lbs was a dress size drop ..........xx

I have to agree with DebG that it depends where it comes from. My big tummy always held me at a higher size ... I had to wear at size 18 at 12st 7lb to fit over my tum even thuogh the shoulders, legs and bum were baggy. Had my weight been more evenly distributed then I may have reasonably been a 16.

Some people 'guesstimate' at a dress size per stone - but it really does depend on WHERE that stone comes from!

This is so true. I read once that most women start by losing weight in the face and breasts!

My GP said 10lbs to 1st for a dress size, but again it said it corresponds an advanced stage of a diet.

Elie

I've dropped 4 stone and 4 dress sizes in 10 weeks!!

I'm dropping an average of 5/6 pounds a week (well up until this wk when I lapsed!) and treat myself to size smaller jeans every 3 weeks if I can!

Back