• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Another gawjus dinner from ee book

jacqui35

Silver Member
S: 16st7lb C: 16st0lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 38.4 Loss: 0st7lb(3.03%)
Had the chicken and leek pie from ee cookbook and omg these recipes outta book are gawjus, but i didnt have leek but put in spring onions and did the job. Now i have enough left over for another 2-3 meals as same as yesterday, i suppose i cant eat whats left over for tomoz to save on cooking as they say vary your food or can i :confused:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Attachments

Bellybee

Silver Member
S: 20st11lb C: 19st7lb G: 18st9lb Loss: 1st4lb(6.19%)
I would have what was leftover I do extra easy and often eat leftovers for lunch, chicken tikka, pasta, spaghetti all sorts

judimac

Mad old Bat with Attitude
S: 14st5lb
Yes have the leftovers! I made the vegetable biryani from the curry feast book and I shall have it for lunch at work tomorrow. You ARE doing well aren't you Jacqui, I'm impressed!

jacqui35

Silver Member
S: 16st7lb C: 16st0lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 38.4 Loss: 0st7lb(3.03%)
Yes have the leftovers! I made the vegetable biryani from the curry feast book and I shall have it for lunch at work tomorrow. You ARE doing well aren't you Jacqui, I'm impressed!
I nooooo i am im so proud and the different mood im in at home eating all this lovely food, Yes having left overs today. I think me making all my own up for week was wrong but now if i lose on this, this week i will defo be adding more recipes to my menu every week even if not every day as kids are back at school in sept, and dunno why i never have time to make something but when they at home i got loads of time :sigh:

Thanks again judi, its you keeping tabs on me making me determine to do this :D

metrognome

is getting better at it
S: 17st10lb C: 15st3lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 41.6 Loss: 2st7lb(14.11%)
i can reccomend the butternut squash and bacon risotto it was very good