Another i'm Back thread....

tina67

Oh my what a long drop from the wagon i have taken...I have done some real damage to my brilliant weight lose with an horrendous weight gain,in fact so scared to find ou the total damage :(. I know last time i weighed myself i had put on over a stone, so dreading the total. I haven't really being taking care of my diet since the beginning of the holiday, summer ones,however i did manage to get down to 13.9 or am i lying to myself,i must check that by going back on the wii.

So new year new start, sure is. I haven't been working for 20 yrs, well not a paid job. Been home with the children. But on Christmas eve got a call would i like a job as TA in my daughters school, YES PLEASE!!!
So i have started at work last week,find out my proper hours this week not sure if its part or full time, find out tomorrow. Diet is back on tomorrow,have already stocked up, lovely strong cheese going to my daughters tomorrow,lol. Cider back in the shed with the spiders,lol enough to put anyone off,lol.
So lovely ladies i am back, this form is wonderful for ideas and for support it can't be beat.
Tina xx

Welcome back Tina.

Hope you are liking the new job! At least you have recognised that you have faltered and come back! I have only been on here 2 weeks myself, but find the support from everyone truly amazing. I know that what I am feeling and the cravings I have somewhere on here will have been through the same and can steer me in the right direction. I personally like looking at peoples food diarys, it gives me inspiration on what I can try without getting bored of the same things.

Good Luck Katy xxx

Welcome back Tina, and well done on the job :D I went back to work in November after a 4 year break at home with the kids, and I love it :) I'm a catering assistant ( aka dinner lady lol) at one of our local high schools. My shifts are only 3 hrs 15 mins a day, but its like a work out every day lol
x

Thank you ladies. I am being tempted today and its only day two!!
the little voice is saying its only gonna be pie and chips,but i don't want it not really. So i treated myself to a WW pizza 500 calories but i have only had 400 calories today so its not gonna take me over.
Later when i am watching my programme i am gonna have a bag of marmite bread sticks,two snack a jacks(not two bags lol) and a Muller light yogurt. Wow that's sounds really piggish but i need to eat all the calories or i wont looses.
Tina

Welcome back, and good luck! :)

Back