another newbie..finally saying hello

xXMessedUpXx

Hey there!

Well, i've lurked for a while but never had the confidence to post before. Finally decided to make a change and do something about my weight. I'm 26 and my weight has been up and down more than a rollercoaster :eek: I have a lot of weight to lose (about 8stone :eek:) and plan to do it through healthy eating and exercise (and maybe at some point Xenical). I've been told this site is a great place for inspiration and support so here i am, ready and raring to go. I'm not sure what else to say..so erm..HELLO
:wave_cry:

Hi there, welcome to Minimins!

You'll get plenty of support and advice on here so stick around, good luck with your weight loss!

Hey there!

Well, i've lurked for a while but never had the confidence to post before. Finally decided to make a change and do something about my weight. I'm 26 and my weight has been up and down more than a rollercoaster :eek: I have a lot of weight to lose (about 8stone :eek:) and plan to do it through healthy eating and exercise (and maybe at some point Xenical). I've been told this site is a great place for inspiration and support so here i am, ready and raring to go. I'm not sure what else to say..so erm..HELLO

Welcome to minimins :) My weight has always gone up and down in the past but mostly up the last few years so Ive a lot to lose aswell. You should be proud of yourself for making the change to do something about it :) What I find helps when you have a lot to lose is break down your target into little mini goals so it seems more achieveable. Best of luck with it all xx

Hey there!

Hi welcome and good luck :) i am currently on Xenical have you been prescribed it?

Hey there!

Hi there,you don't have a lot of weight to lose, you have a to make a simple lifestyle change, then all you have to do is set yourself little targets, I have another 10lbs to lose, then I'll have 14lbs to lose and so on and so forth.
Honestly mate thats the way you should approach this, most of us do and it works. ;) Good luck and keep us informed because thats the way we learn and we can help.

Hello and welcome to minimins, I've had loads of support from this forum. Good luck with your weight loss journey hun ;) x

Back