another newbie here

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by fishandlilacs, 20 March 2011 Social URL.

1. fishandlilacs

fishandlilacs Member

Hello all,

come across this site while looking for slimming world recipes. I have joined the groups this week and I am feeling really motivated, even went out for a chinese last night and managed to only have 10.5 syns.

I have 11 stone to lose so a long way to go, so I am building up a support network everywhere possible. This site looks great so hopefully it will be helpful.

Looking forward to getting to know you all better, good luck on your journeys to more slinky figures!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Gemsaic

Gemsaic Determined to be healthy

Start Weight:
    17st1.6lb
    Current Weight:
    16st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7.6lb(3.17%)
    Diet:
    lifestyle change using Slimpods and myfitnesspal
    Hiya

I started with 13 stone to loose so know it's daunting...support networks are a really useful tool. I'm with weight watchers at the moment but when I get bored I swap plans...a change is as good as a rest! Lost nearly 6 stone now so if you would like to hook up, I'd be glad to help
    Gem

4. dryads

dryads Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st3lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(11.16%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    Hello and welcome to Mini Mins - I look forward to reading all about your weight loss Journey. Dont forget to start a weight loss diary

5. Gemsaic

Gemsaic Determined to be healthy

Start Weight:
    17st1.6lb
    Current Weight:
    16st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7.6lb(3.17%)
    Diet:
    lifestyle change using Slimpods and myfitnesspal
    Hiya can you do that on this site Dryad?
    Thanks
    Gem

6. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Just go into the SW section subsection diaries and start a new thread and members can support you there

Good luck

Irene xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.