another newbie here

Hello all,

come across this site while looking for slimming world recipes. I have joined the groups this week and I am feeling really motivated, even went out for a chinese last night and managed to only have 10.5 syns.

I have 11 stone to lose so a long way to go, so I am building up a support network everywhere possible. This site looks great so hopefully it will be helpful.

Looking forward to getting to know you all better, good luck on your journeys to more slinky figures!!

fishandlilacs said:
Hello all,

come across this site while looking for slimming world recipes. I have joined the groups this week and I am feeling really motivated, even went out for a chinese last night and managed to only have 10.5 syns.

I have 11 stone to lose so a long way to go, so I am building up a support network everywhere possible. This site looks great so hopefully it will be helpful.

Looking forward to getting to know you all better, good luck on your journeys to more slinky figures!!

Hiya

I started with 13 stone to loose so know it's daunting...support networks are a really useful tool. I'm with weight watchers at the moment but when I get bored I swap plans...a change is as good as a rest! Lost nearly 6 stone now so if you would like to hook up, I'd be glad to help
Gem

Hello and welcome to Mini Mins - I look forward to reading all about your weight loss Journey. Dont forget to start a weight loss diary

dryads said:
Hello and welcome to Mini Mins - I look forward to reading all about your weight loss Journey. Dont forget to start a weight loss diary

Hiya can you do that on this site Dryad?
Thanks
Gem

Hi and welcome. Just go into the SW section subsection diaries and start a new thread and members can support you there

Good luck

Irene xx

Back