Another Newbie saying hi :)

Linzi_C

Hiya all..

Just stumbled upon this site while searching for recipes and after having a look through it looks great, and real friendly too :)

I'm a single mum of 3 (8,3,10 months) and having a bit of a crap time at the min to be fair...ive been wanting to lose some weight for years, ive managed to lose almost 3 stone on my own but have got into a rut so i joined slimming world 2 weeks ago to try and give myself a boost...and to be honest its a good excuse to get out the house and see other adults lol.

im a bit gutted tho cause i only lost a lb in my first and another 1lb in my second week...got my next weigh in on thursday. But its a loss at least :) The thing im struggling with most is actually eating enough, i just dont eat enough apparently!

Anyhow enough of the rambling lol, look forward to getting to know you all and sharing our journeys :)

Linz x

(oh and ive got about another 2 stone to lose)

Hello and welcome! I've only been here a couple of weeks and everyone is really friendly! Some lush recipes here too! Good luck with your weight loss xoxo

Thank you Gem :) x

Hi hun, just wanted to welcome you to Minimins and say well done on the 3 stone you've already lost.

Sounds like you're doing well with slimming world and even though I'm sure you would like to lose more than 1 pound a week it's all in the right direction hun. You'll be at target before you know it.

Good luck :)

Welcome Linz, you are losing each week so at least you are going in the right direction. Good luck with your weight loss journey.

Thank you everyone x

Linzi_C said:
Hiya all..

Just stumbled upon this site while searching for recipes and after having a look through it looks great, and real friendly too :)

I'm a single mum of 3 (8,3,10 months) and having a bit of a crap time at the min to be fair...ive been wanting to lose some weight for years, ive managed to lose almost 3 stone on my own but have got into a rut so i joined slimming world 2 weeks ago to try and give myself a boost...and to be honest its a good excuse to get out the house and see other adults lol.

im a bit gutted tho cause i only lost a lb in my first and another 1lb in my second week...got my next weigh in on thursday. But its a loss at least :) The thing im struggling with most is actually eating enough, i just dont eat enough apparently!

Anyhow enough of the rambling lol, look forward to getting to know you all and sharing our journeys :)

Linz x

(oh and ive got about another 2 stone to lose)

Hi and good luck with your weight loss journey :) you can do it!

Back