• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Another newbie starting SW

Hi,

I've been doing slimfast for a few months with little or no success and what i did loose has now gone back on. I can't survive on Shakes and smoothies i get so hungry then binge. So have decided to start SW, i go to my 1st meeting tonight, i've not tried it before but have researched it online and it seems the diet for me, lets hope it is.
I will start my ticker tonight when i find out what my weight is back up to :sigh:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

red11

wishing you lots of luck with your weight loss..
ive been on sw for a week now and im loving it...
good luck with your first meeting tonight.
emmaxxxx

Good luck to you, I hope that you find the way of eating that works for you.
I think SW is great, as I am never hungry, can't imagine doing shakes and things, totally don't have the motivation for that!

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome, ive spent most of the morning reading posts getting myself ready to start.
I just hope i can do it this time ive got a bit down on myself lately for failing yet another attempt.
I hope i can do as well as you all seem to be doing.

You do sound quite down on yourself, and I have been feeling a lot like that lately too, my OH has got a bit tired about it.
I always wish for a big loss each week, but figure if it is going down it is going in the right direction, I have only lost 1/2 lb since I started, but haven't been totally strict about what I eat, so am slowly getting myself into it, and not stressing overly about it.
I think it does take a bit for some people, and finding out what is right for you takes time, you will find out what is best...
xxx