1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Another Newbie to add to the list.....

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Food Diaries' started by Tiddlymoss, 12 April 2010 Social URL.

1. Tiddlymoss

Tiddlymoss New Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Hi everyone

Well this is my 2nd time around with slimming world & i am sticking to it this time, my sis in law is getting married in Sept on a cruise round the med & i want to be looking hot hot hot...

I have tried everything from just cutting out the naughty bits to WW to the Cambridge diet to Slimming pills all worked but i just end up gaining after i stop.

So i am going to let you into my world....

Where i have been to SW before i have all the books so pretty much know what i am doing & i have a friends that are also on the plan so hopefully can get pushed in the right direction. I am getting weighed on tuesdays but started today.

Today's diary -

B - raspberries, muller light & scanbran

L - half pack corriander & lemon cous cous with roasted veg & feta
    (1 syn & he a),
    Hartleys Low Cal jelly (0.5syn) Apple

S - Grapes & Strawberries

D - Chicken chassuer (dried packet mix) with carrots, peas & pots (4 syns)

S - Muller light & cadburys highkight hot choc (syns tba):17729:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.