Another newbie...

Laura82

Hello everyone,

I have recently joined Minimins and just wanted to say hello to everyone. I am doing Atkins, I have done it before but this time, I am doing it 'properly' rather than just eating any old low carb food. I am really excited, as this is day 4 for me, and I have already lost 5lbs! Eeeeee!!

Hope everyone is OK... and nice to meet you all!

Laura x

Hi laura,

I am a newby here today, this is my first day of low carb, good to here your weight loss in a few days.

Awesome loss so far and welcome Laura!

Bren
x

Thanks both :)

I have had a look through lots of threads and posts on here, and I can tell that it is going to be a big help and a big inspiration. Everyone seems so friendly! Glad to meet you :)

Laura x

Welcome Laura. The people here are lovely and very supportive so you should find it a pleasure to lose weight.

Well done and welcome :)

Thanks everyone :D xxx

How does everyone know how much weight Laura's lost? It looks to me like she's only written he goal, not that she's already accomplished them.

Am I wrong?

Penny, I am on day 4 and I have lost 5lbs :) Yay! :D :D

Thanks for the nice welcome everyone :)

Laura maybe you should start a ticker?

How did your day go? I'm up to day 4 today I think you must have started on Wednesday, I started on Thursday.

X

Hi Laura, welcome and well done so far. :)

Thanks everyone :D

I was thinking about getting a ticker Bren; good idea! Will have a look into that a bit later today. Yeah I started on the 17th, on day six now and 6lbs down, I went to a BBQ yesterday, I stayed away from the bread and only had meat. I mainly had chicken wings, I had two sausages (the carb content was 5.9 for two sausages) so that wasn't too bad. I have the day off work today so am going to walk into town for some exercise. My official 'weigh day' is Wednesday, so I am really hoping to lose another pound by then and reach my first goal!!

Have a good day everyone :) :) :)

Laura x

Back