Another newbie

Angel19

Hi Folks

I started slimming world on 11th Jan and am really enjoying the plan. Like a lot of you, I feel strange calling it a "diet" as it just doesn't feel like one.

I've been following posts for a while so thought it was about time I said hello and introduced myself.

I've tried many diets before and generally with success but slowly the old habits creep back and I end up putting the weight back on. So, I'm really hoping slimming world will be more a plan for life and get me out the bad gaining/loosing habit I've had for most of my adult life.

Following extra easy for the most part and have never felt deprived or hungry.

Anyway, just thought I'd say hi and I look forward to getting to know you all....

Cheers
Pam

Hi Pam, welcome to the site, its great here for tips and advice and I love reading the recepies for inspiration if I fancy a change from what I usually make. I do ee and love the plan as never feel hungry and never have a prob when eating out as there is so much to choose from. Good luck x

Welcome and glad to hear you are enjoying your new way of eating.
I give up quite quickly when it comes to diets, so glad that I've finally found one I feel I can stick to for good!

Hello and welcome xxx

hiya guys, i'm new to this site and not quite sure where to post this, so i'm posting it here, (soz if in wrong place) i've been doing the slimming world diet for nearly 3 weeks now, but i'm having a really fat day. i havn't been naughty, i've ate well today and lots of free foods but i'm just feeling really heavy bloated and fat. the weekend is nearly upon us and i feel i'm having a little wobble and don't want to let myself down of the weekend by giving up, then feeling mesriable because i have, help! x

Back