Another newbie

sparklebug

Hi everyone, my name's theresa and i'm fed up with being obese so i've taken the decision to start the cambridge diet. Ooo sounds like a meeting lol. Unfortunately i've recently moved so have had to register with a new gp but i have my mini medical tomorrow with the nurse so i'm going to shove the medical forms under her nose and ask her very nicely to get the gp to sign them (hopefully there and then).

I can't wait to start and have already started cutting out carbs, it's amazing how much you eat when you really do look at what's going in your mouth (especially chocolate biscuits and cake ahem) and i'm really lucky that i already drink 2 litres of water a day (i had to radically change my drinking habits as i was drinking 3 litres of cola a day as well as other fizzy pop).

I've been reading the forum as a guest for the past few days and you've all helped me in my decision to start cambridge as you're all very inspiring.

I can't wait to chat to you all

Welcome on board Theresa, i am on the diet chef but hey weight loss is weight loss as long as it works for you as an individual.

I wish you all the best.
Put your tracker on so you can always see your progress when your low..

Happy slimming

Welcome, i ve just joined this forum myself this morning and i"ve been dieting now for 2 months and the weights dropping off and i feel great,the first couple of weeks was the hardest for me as i used to love cakes,biscuits and not forgeting the beer at the weekend, after that it becomes easier.
I"ve set myself a 12 month target, if i can lose 7lb a month then thats 6 stone a year,if i lose anymore then its a bonus but 7lb a month is a realistic target and so far im on target.
Go for it as you"ll never look back.
YOU CAN DO IT,YOU KNOW YOU CAN.

Back