ANOTHER Newbie

Vickie_L

Silver Member

I'm on day 3 of CD and seem to be doing OK so far, apart from yesterday where I was sick after my second shake. Has anyone else experienced this? I feel ok today though, and I've had a shake today and wasn't sick.

I did lipotrim a couple of years ago for 18 weeks and never had any problems with it so i'm presuming it might've been a bug or something?

Anyway, hello everyone!

x x

Morning mate

How is it going today ?

I ordered a dress last night in the size that I want to be in October - Size 12 - :eek::eek:, so that is my motivation to keep up with this - can't wait for it to come and I can hang it up on my wardrobe for inspiration

Yayyyy

Hey that's a good idea isn't it!! I'm on day 6 today and feeling great. Not hungry at all.

The only problem i am finding is managing 3 shakes. I'm having 2 shakes most days because i'm just not hungry. Do you think only having 2 shakes will decrease my weight loss?

i'm not getting weighed until a week tomorrow.

how long have you been doing CD? xx

I've done CD several times but only managed a couple of weeks... this is my first week back and I've got my first WI on Monday morning

You need to have all 3 of your packs, that is the only way to make sure that you get all the nutrients etc that you need .... any less and you are in danger of doing yourself some damage.

When you can have the bars that is better as it is a lot smaller than the shakes and I find that fits better for me as my middle shake

have you tried the tetras - that is all I got this time, plus 7 soups for the evenings, and I seem to be coping a lot better with them - they are richer, so you need to have a bit more water, but for me they are more filling..

I have mine at 11:00, 15:00 and then the soup about 19:00 so roughly 4 hours inbetween..

Hope that helps

T
x

thanks hun. I'll try and fit them in. I can't believe how much i'm not feeling hungry. Considering this time last week i was stuffing myself at every opportunity! lol

i think i might get some of the bars next time i get weighed in. are they nice? the ones on lipotrim were vile!! xx

Sorry mate - not been around all weekend

Hope that you are ok and have survived the Bank Holiday weekend - I fell off the wagon big time but got weighed yesterday and have managed to lose 2lbs... back to it 100% for this week I want to see 7lbs go when I next get weighed !

i got through the bank holiday weekend. even went to the pub and drank water!!

I'm getting weighed on saturday which will be my first WI but i will have been on for 2 weeks then so i'm hoping for a good loss!!

hope you are back on track, good luck! xx

Back