Another newbie!!

Hi! I'm starting Exante tomorrow. I lost 3 stone 18 months ago on LL and am quite proud of the fact that I have only gained a stone since then but I am going on holiday in 6 weeks and would like to get that weight off before I go. I did look on this forum prior to making the decision to do exante and it was due to the great people on here that I decided to commit so many thanks! Even though I know what to expect and know where I went wrong with LL, I am sure I will be logging on here for some support to wanted to say hi to everyone! :)

Welcome Welcome krnsparkle, and I am sure you certainly do sparkle. Very glad you have joined us, and good luck for day 1. No need to tell you what to expect as you have been there and done that. This forum/group are wonderful and we are all very very supportive of each other and we would love another Exantinite to join us. Again welcome and good luck for today, I am sure it will be a good one.

Thank you Mark! Just about to have my first shake of the day - decisions decisions on what to have!! I'm feeling very optimistic - lets hope it continues!!! Here's to a good day for everyone!

Krnsparkle, again good luck for today, I hope you enjoyed your 1sy shake of many to come. may I ask you to go into the username thread and put your name down please but it's not a problem if you do not want to.

Welcome sparkley one :D Hope you enjy the forum as much as we do...its fab! Like you i also done other VLCDs before exante, i personaly find this diet easier to stick to....hopefully it works for you too! Good luck xxx

:welcome2: to our happy little band of dietiers :)
I've also done LL. Lost 5 stone 6 years ago and regained almost all of it due to circumstances. Wish I'd stopped at that first stone and given myself a :asskick: but it was something that had to be put aside until my head was right again.
Good luck, come here as often as you can as it really helps :)

:welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome: sparkley one , i joined 6days ago and ive never felt better .This is the best forum ive ever been on i love everyone on here they arent only very supportive but great friends too x

Thanks everyone for your encouragement! So far so good today - had a vanilla shake hot this morning with a teaspoon of coffee (in my mind it tastes as good as a latte!) and that did the trick. Had a strawberry shake for lunch and think I will have a hot chocolate tonight! Have also managed a litre and half of water.

Hope you are all coping as well as I am today and fingers crossed I continue to remain this positive!! :)

Hi krnsparkle. :wavey:
I'm an ex LL as well. Lost my 3 odd stone almost 3 years ago now and have let almost 2 back on. We're starting exante at the same time!

Good luck sparkle. I got to target last summer them put around 1.5 stone back on. I'm glad to say that exante has got me down to target again and i'm planning to stay here this time. Hope you are equally successful, all the best.

Hi Size 10 Dreamer!!! I am 160lbs this morning and 5ft 2. I would love to get down to 140lbs in next 6 weeks but to be honest a loss of 14lbs would make me feel great!!
Gina - I think I may be coming to you for some tips!!

krnsparkle
welcome and feel free to ask advice ad vent out any frustrations, this has gotta be the best forum i have took part in also. every1 are brill and supportive, good luck on your journey, and don;t forget to find the honk page and honk everyday, also find the users names and add yrself, we are getting to know each other.

welcome hun and wish you all the best on the diet...we are al here to support each other and be there for each other :D
mwah

Back