Another newbie :)

xstephx

Hi everyone im new to the site and slimming world and so far enjoying it but some if it is driving me crazy! I cant seem to get my head around the red and green days and manage to make decent meals from all the things im allowed and not boring stuff! I also dont really know if im doing it right tbh, could you lovely people take a look at my meals and tell me if im doing it right or not? I mainly do the green days and also dont really snack as dont know what i can have!

Green days- Bfast is usually 28g cereal with milk from hexa and some fruit

Dinner is usually jacket potato and beans, pasta and tuna, eggs etc

Tea is mainly something boring like chicken and veg or salmon and veg or pasta and stir fries. Does this look right to you? Sorry for the loooong post but im so confused if im doing it right or not!

Thanks xx

Are you synning the meat/salmon on a green day ?!

I tend to make pasta bakes, risotto, vegetable spag Bol, jackets, sw chips and mushy peas

You can always used quorn to substitute your meat then you won't feel so deprived!!?

Xx

As long as your having the meat as a hexb or synning it then that looks fine if your struggling with the green/red thing why not try the extra easy 1/3 of your plate superfree foods (fruit and veg) and then 2/3's plate free foods meat and carbs

You can have fruit not sure what else as I'm doing extra easy

Fruit
Mullerlight/Fat free Yoghurts
Vegetables

I have also bought some mini milks ice lollies 1.5 syns and some mini twisters 4.5 syns as its getting hot and didnt want to feel left out when everyone was having something cold and tasty!

Also on green mug shots Are great to have lying around!! X

Back