Another Newbie!

Jamsi

Hello everyone,
I have been trying to find out a lot about Lipotrim and stumbled to here in my "research" the one thing I can't find out is how much it costs per week and if it is cheaper if you can get a Doctor's referral?
I have read that a lot of Doctors don't like this diet and won't have anything to do with it.
I want to find out how much it is before I enquire at the chemist because if it is a lot I don't want to embarrass myself by being shocked at the price and having to admit that I can't afford it.

All this might sound a bit silly to you all but money is tight and I find it quite embarrassing even go in and ask about it in the chemist... I live in a small community!

Please can someone let me know so that if it is affordable for me I can start to build up the confidence to go in and ask about starting on it :wave_cry:

Hi, it's £36 a week, I find it's cheaper then what I spent on food/drink for myself so I'm better off aswel as loosing the weight, good luck if you go ahead with the diet x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

The pharmacist I saw told me the local private hospital has a consultant there who recommends it to his overweight patients. As far as I can see it provides you with everything food naturally would, and stops the hunger pangs of normal low calories diets.

My biggest fear before starting was the potential to get thinning hair as mine is already pretty thin to start with. But from what I've read & been told in the short term that's not likely to be a big issue & my pharmacist said in her personal experience that has only happened in bigger weight losses over 5 stone & as I plan a max of 3 months on the plan I decided it was definitely worth taking a chance as my health is suffering at the minute so a little bit of hair vanity which apparently resolves once the plan stops is more than worth risking even though I know I'd be a bit freaked out if it did happen.

Best of luck and hope you have success :0)

Thank you for your replies.
I will go and see the pharmacist on Monday. Will he start me straight away if I tell him I have watched the video online already or will I still have to go home watch dvd then go back again?

Also, another thing to factor in is the fact if you live on your own, you save on gas and electricity for cooking.

Another plus if you are not cooking for anyone else is that you find more free time on your hands as you are not constantly at the supermarket or preparing food.

For me, we had a very tight family food budget before hand so financially we are a bit worse off for now, but compared to doing SW or WW where membership fees to pay and in-ordinate amounts of fruit and veg to buy, probably quids in!

Yes I will still have to shop/cook for my Son but that won't cost a lot. He doesn't eat a huge amount.
I really want to get started on this. So fed up of having to keep buying bigger clothes when I have loads of clothes from when I was slimmer and I hate the way I look (think Mr Greedy off the Mr men and you are half way there) I tried to put some waterproof cycling trousers on last week that I hadn't worn since last spring and I couldn't even get them up my thighs :(

Are you male or female? I think it's £45 for men and £36 for women :) that's what my pharmacy told me anyway! Good luck and pluck up the courage :D x

I am female. I want to lose about 3st, find it much harder now I am getting older but I think that once I lose it I will know how difficult I found it and will be very careful not to put it back on!
I packed in smoking and knowing how hard it was to give up I would never even have one drag now.. too risky to get hooked again

I'm in it for the long haul - I've got about 10st left to lose :(! 3st should be quite quick :) good luck hun - no time like the present :D xx

Back