Another newbie

LottieRose

Hi all,

Another newbie here. I've finally decided to get rid of the 2 spare tyres kindly left by the pregnancies of my 2 beautiful daughters!

I'm doing slimming world, not attending group, attempting it alone this time. I have approx a stone to lose and would like to see how much I can lose in the next 8 weeks before my hols.

Hello all, look forward to sharing and supporting with you. Xx

Welcome and good luck huni! Xx

Im new to so hi!! Only been here a week and I love reading all the posts, it's very inspiring! Well done for getting started!x B

Thanks to you both! I'm finding it ok so far apart from occasions where I'm not eating at home or at work. I'm off this week so went out with a friend yesterday and ate a sausage roll. Then another day we took the kids swimming and ended up with a pub dinner and I had fish and chips :( :( must be stronger!

Going out for me is the enemy too LottieRose. I'm lucky I can hibernate for the next few weeks and get stuck in. However you can't beat yourself up if you faulter! You have to say OK i WILL make a better choice next time. If you go out it's not the end of the world. Also just try and focus on those holiday snaps and think, if I'm guna eat out I'll have the healthiest thing on the menu. It's all easier said than done but I know you'll do it! And well done for the swimming!

B x

@ Curlywho hiiiii, How are you getting on. I'm only day 11 so I'm still getting into it. Wat about you? What paln are you on? Bx

Hi all,

Great advice beanieboo! Thanks for the support. You're right, each day is a new day and I must just focus on that image of me in a bikini by the pool! How are you getting on? X

Aww glad it was helpful. I'm glad you positive! go you!! I'm on day 11 of my vlcd im firmly in ketosis and im going sorta good, haven't cheated and I was 9lbs down on my first weigh in. but the cravings are kinda kickin my butt at the mo. i know my body isnt hungry it's just in my mind but....damn i want some steak lol. Bx

Back