Another newbie :)

MrsB

Team FFF!!!
Thought I would say Hi and introduce myself :)

*stands up* I'm Tammy and I am obese:D

I've dieted all my life and never quite got there, well I've got there before but never managed to stay there:cry:

My last diet was on lighterlife 4 years ago and I lost 10 stone in 6 and a half months....BUT....It has almost all gone on again:(

So I started slimming world with a friend just over 6 weeks ago and so far I've lost 24lbs which I think is ok. I'm now getting a bit bored though and last week only lost half a pound as I have been picking a bit. I've really tried to get back on track this week so hopefully better loss next week :)

Anyway that's me :D

The site looks fab btw;)

Welcome Mrs B to SW and Mini's. Congrats on your weight loss so far that's fab! Vxbbb

Hi Tammy, Love your intro.......had a good chuckle to myself.

24lb so far is great. If you are bored with the food, i'm sure all the SW folk will be able to give you some yummy recipes. I'm on W8 diet so dont know what the SW plan is like now, but did do it about 7yrs ago and my fav on a green day was potatoes wedges, with spring onions and cheese sprinkled on top from my B list (not sure if its still the same now) and then sour cream on top as syns.

It felt so naughty as it was sooooo nice.

Keep going you know you can do it. x

Back