Another newbie

staysee

Hi, My name's Stacey and I'm from the UK.
I've been told I need to loose weight before I can be considered for a breast reduction, so here I am!
I've joined for a bit of moral support and advice :)

Anyways, a bit about me!
I'm a single mum to a beautiful 14month old girl. I'm about 5'7, and at the moment weight about 15stone *shudders*
I did go down to almost 13stone after having Gall Stones, but once the stones and gall bladder were removed, I went back to eating crap and now I'm even bigger than I was post-birth :(
I don't need to loose the whole 67lbs to be considered for surgery, but have decided I want to try and get as near to my ideal weight (the top end of it anyways, as all my family are big, I've never been a 'skinny' girl) and also get healthier, so that I can take my daughter to the park in the summer and actually play with her, without knocking myself out with my boobs or being so damn out of breath!

Anyways, enough about me :)

Hello :wee:

Welcome to Minimins :)

Hi IreneH.
I Haven't yet. My friend has had good results on Weight Watchers, but I can't afford the weekly fee :(
Was thinking maybe of Slim Fast to kick start myself.
I'm not sure. I need to loose maybe a stone, asap, so I can be considered for a breast reduction. The reduction itself would take over 1kg off my weight too! (I'm very big cheasted, about a 34/36K)
Was also considering the Special K thing. When I had gall stones I lived on soup and cereal (I discovered that coco pops were actually low fat if you have skimmed milk with them lol, helped with my chocolate fix!)

Thanks Starlight (also replied on the other thread, lol)
I was worried about people being miffed that I wasn't actually AT WW, so I've kinda kept out of the way of the boards lol! But if people won't mind, then I'll pop over there tomorrow! Bed time for now :)

Hi Stacey and welcome to this board. Good Luck!

Back